I entered mine and four pairs of eyes were focused on me.

"What?" I smiled and they shook their heads as I closed the door.

"I think the next issue of the WWE Magazine should read .. 'The Beast claimed by Fearless Nikki' "

Dean teased as he taped up his hand.

"Fuck you!" I rolled my eyes as I took off my leggings and slipped on my skirt

"Its true though!" Renee smiled as she sipped her coffee.

"I'm just saying its not everyday you see Brock Lesnar pushing a diva up against the wall" She added.

I took off my tank top as I searched for my merch tee, "I'm not just a diva, I'm diva's champion" I smiled.

I slipped on the tee and then sat down doing my sneakers.

"And soon to be Longest Reigning Diva's Champion at that" Dean spoke into a hair brush and I laughed.

"Drinks will be on me!" Renee raised her coffee cup.

"We can go Brie Mode !" Brie twirled as I shook my head at my idiots .

"Mmmm luckily we won't be in Arizona or Bryan would blow a gasket" Foxx teased which would actually be the case and we laughed.

"Team Bella to Gorilla!!!!"

I sighed and got up.

"That's our cue! No sex in my locker room you two!"

"I wish! My lady has to go do some work" He kissed her cheek as she followed us out.

"Unfortunately"

Brie and I stood watching Foxx as she went about the ropes.

"I still need to talk to you Brie" I whispered.

"Let me guess because I told Brock?" She rolled her eyes but before I could respond .

I saw Foxx next to us and we stepped out as the match was about to start.

I was watching and giving demands where I needed to but I could feel the discomfort in my neck travelling down my back.