How We Met

How We Met:

"Y/n...."

Y/n's younger sister begged as she shook y/n's shoulders. "Bella, how many times do I have to tell you I don't want to go. Being stuck in a crowd of screaming fans isn't really my thing" you said in annoyance as you scrolled through your laptop.

Your cousins have tickets to go to a Fifth Harmony concert tomorrow night, but they have some problems so they can't go. They gave the tickets to Bella and the tickets are for two people. Bella has been insisting you to go to the concert with her, but going to concerts and stuff isn't really a hobby to you.

"Please y/n. Just this one concert and I will never bother you again" Bella begged and she stared at you with her famous puppy eyes. You groaned, "God I can't believe I'll fall for this. FINE!! I'll go. But just this once" you said. Bella cheered, "Thank you so much y/n. You're the best sister ever" she said. "And you're the most annoying sister ever" you shot back and rolled your eyes.

"Haha. Yeah. See you tomorrow night. OH MY GOD" Bella said before screaming and run to her room. You sat up and ran a hand through your hair. Who the hell is this Fifth Harmony anyway? You thought. You grabbed your laptop and went to goggle and searched who it was.

*Time Skip*

"Y/n!!! Hurry up we'll miss it!!!"

Bella screamed. "Chill down Bella. I'm coming" you replied. Jesus Christ. You shove your boots and grabbed your bag and car keys before running down. Bella ran to the car and got inside before you did the same and started the engine.
Throughout the whole trip Bella was singing their song Work From Home. You heard the song from last night. You even slept late trying to listen to their songs. "Will you shut up?!?!?" I screamed at her but she kept singing. Jesus Christ when will this stop?

After 30 minutes of torture you finally arrived the arena. There was a huge line of Harmonizers if that's what their fans are called, lining up outside.

After minutes the guards let everyone in. "What? We have a meet and greet pass?" you questioned your sister when you saw the meet and greet pass Bella gave to the guards. "YES!! Isn't that cool?" Bella replied. You and Bella sat down and the concert started.

I ain't worry 'bout nothing

The song started which made everyone scream and jump up and down. Then five figures come up in stage and started singing. You just pulled out your phone and texted your friend.

After that, it was time for the meet and greet backstage. Bella grabbed my hand and dragged me backstage and gave the ticket to the guards.

"Oh my God" Bella screamed as she saw the girls. "Hi boo" the short girl said. Bella ran and hugged them while you just stood there and kept your eyes on your phone.

"Hi there" you looked up and saw a green eyes girl. You smiled at her, "Hey" and looked at your phone again. "Ok I can tell your not a fan. Right?" she said. "No offense, but yeah. I'm not really a fan of singers and bands and stuffs. Bella just begged me to come with her in this concert" you explained.

"Ok then. Hi I'm Lauren" she said. "Y/n" you simply replied. "So... Y/n, you haven't heard our song before? Even our Worth It song?" Lauren asked. I faced her, "I heard your songs because I looked it up on Google. Cool songs, but I'm still not a fan" you admitted.

Lauren nodded. "Y/n!" Bella scresmed. "What???" you asked in annoyance. "Please take a picture of us" Bella begged. You rolled your eyes and grabbed her phone. You took a picture and Bella and said good byes to the girls.

"Wait y/n" Lauren called before you could leave. You turn around to face her. She gave you a piece of paper, "Call me in about an hour ok?" she said before she kissed your cheek. You just nod at her and went home with a screaming Bella.

So after an hour you did call Lauren. You talked and then became really close and ended up meeting up some time.

---------

Hello!!

Requests available, comment below.

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.

•RockWithJauregui•