First Encounters

You were walking around late at night, hoping to see Medic. As you passed an alley you heard muffled whimpers so you looked down the alley way to see a girl with duct tape on her mouth, watching a male eat another girl's liver.

He smirked down at his frightened victim. "How about ve play a game?" He asked. The girl cried in pure terror, wanting to escape the psychopath. He took the tape off her mouth, smirking evilly. "Let's play hide und seek. Jou hide und I count. If jou can escape me zen jou go free, if I can catch jou zen jou become dinner ~"

The girl nodded in fear, he untied her. "Game starts now." He smirked evilly and began to count. She took off running, you chased her. "Wait, I can protect you!" You said, making her stop in her tracks. "H- he's going t- to kill us!" She said in pure horror.

"I'm going to let him take me." The girl stared at you before getting tackled to the ground and eaten alive, screaming as the ground turn a deep shade of crimson. Once he had eaten his fill of his dinner the killer looked up at you, an insane look in his eyes.

He stood and stared hungrily at you, obviously wanting you to become his next meal. You studied him and he did the same. He tilted his head to the side so you copied. You cautiously approached him, reaching out to touch his bloodied cheek.

He tensed under your gentle touch but quickly relaxed. "Looks like he hasn't experienced a gentle touch before, doesn't look like he knows how to react to it." You thought. You slowly brought your hand down, only for him to grab it and nuzzle against your palm.

Despite the fact you were afraid of being his next meal, the killer was being... Adorable. He stared intently at you before picking you up bridal style. You mentally panicked but he didn't appear threatening. You snuggled into his chest as it was cold out and he was warm.

It took you a moment to realize he was shirtless, blood splattered on his bare chest. You knew better than to struggle or show fear, showing fear would only make him think you were like everyone else he ever met and killed.

He took you into an abandoned motel on the outskirts of town. You summoned your courage "What's your name?" You asked, trying to keep a calm demeanor. "Medic. Vhat is jour name Fraü?" He asked curiously. "(Y/N) (L/N). If I may ask, where are we going?" You asked calmly.

"Jou vill see soon ~" he replied with a smirk. You wondered what he meant by that but you looked around your surroundings. He brought you into one of the rooms, smirking evilly at you.

Time skip to the next morning

You were fast asleep with your head on his chest, he had his arms wrapped around you in a loving embrace. He had no reason to let you live other than you showed him kindness when no one else did. Maybe that was why he wasn't trying to kill you or even hurt you.

Medic then woke up and played with your hair while you slept peacefully.

Medic's POV

She was the only one who ever showed me any kind of compassion. I don't think she's afraid of me but she might be. Unlike others, I don't want to hurt her. I already marked her as mine, she belonged to me now.

I held her in the most gentle embrace I could, I didn't want to hurt her. She was definitely different from the rest, I liked that about her. I knew I had taken a liking to (Y/N) but did she... Did she like me back? Was she being nice to me out of pity? Or was it sincere? I sighed and played with her (h/c) hair while she slept. Such an interesting woman... Perhaps I could keep her for myself.

Hey guys, if you guys have any ideas for a chapter. Please tell me cos I really don't have any ideas ;-; so plz give me ideas for a chapter so I can get started on it. You'll be given credit for the idea of course