My Job

(Quick a/n Medic is a bit of a perv in this so best to know beforehand)

Your POV

It was my job to keep the more dangerous criminals calm so they could be arrested but I always had backup with me should the criminal get too aggressive or "too friendly" with me.

It was my day off so I was looking through files of various murderers for work Monday. I could get called out at any given time so better to know what I'm getting myself into. I was reading about a cannibal who went by the name 'Medic' rather than a real name.
He attacked, killed, and ate anyone with no pattern of attack. None of the victims had anything in common... Except the women... I'd rather not go into details as they're rather disturbing but he makes his victims suffer before killing them finally.

I was horrified yet intrigued at the same time by this killer. He didn't taunt authorities for being unable to catch him, he was careful. Luring his prey into a false sense of security, I'll let the imagination decide how he lowers his victim's guard. He lures them to dark alleys and does the grisly deed.

He forced some of his victims to play some sadistic "game" with him. A form of hide and seek. The penalty for being caught varied from being held captive as his play thing which he could torture in any way he pleased, being gutted and watching him eat the organs, or probably the most merciful, being repeatedly stabbed to death.

I paused to think, did I really want to help hunt down this sick, sadistic, killer? It would be beneficial to everyone else but what if the job went astray? Would I just end up another of his victims? I had the option to say no to apprehending certain killers so I didn't necessarily have to help catch this psychopath.

I sighed, might as well take on the case I suppose. I read the case reports of his known victims. His male victims had nothing in common other than they crossed his path so he killed and ate them. His female victims were a different story. He forced them to play some sort of "game" with him.

He stalked his prey before attacking and doing God knows what to them before finally killing and eating them. Some victims showed scratches on their backs as well as several bloodied bite marks on their necks. Sometimes if he was in a hurry he wouldn't lick the blood.

I sighed, knowing I would have to somehow earn this psycho's trust so he wouldn't do anything to me. I would have to approach him unarmed, let him feel in complete control of the situation. If he feels in control then he'll be less likely to attack me to defend himself.

I wondered when and if I would get called out to try and catch this guy. He was intelligent so it won't be easy to gain his trust. He did seem to enjoy playing sadistic "games" with his victims, no one ever won the game but him. Would he keep his word and spare whoever won the game or would he hunt them down and kill them?

I was confident that I could win his "game" but I didn't know if he would attack me anyway. I sighed before calling in to say I was willing to work on the case. Yet another time playing Black Widow to a different Hulk. (I HAD TO DO THE REFERENCE)

Hey guys sorry about this being so short. If you guys have any suggestions for something to happen next chapter then let me know please, I'd love to hear what you guys want in the story. Anyway, until da next chapter. Later my tacos
-Shark