Pain

Riley POV:

He kissed me, and all my feelings for him rushed back, I kiss back sighing, wrapping my arms around his neck.

His hands go from my cheeks to my waist, he pulls me close to him. It's kinda uncomfortable because our legs are still facing the front, but still amazing, it's beautiful how in sync we are, it's like we knew this would happen, that we both imagined it happening.

He parts from me smiling, I grin back, his smile turns to a frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" A voice yells from outside the car, it's Maya!

"MAYA! I CAN EXPLAIN!" I say fumbling out the car

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU! YOU ARE AWFUL AND I HOPE ILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN YOU, YOU, SLUT!" She screamed in my face, I realized that my shirt was still half of and I still had his jacket, instantly embarrassed. My eyes puff up until tears finally stream out.

She then runs away in tears. My heart instantly broke.

I run to my car and throw the drivers seat door open, I slam it shut.

"LUCAS GET OUT!" I scream

"What? Riley we just..."

"JUST GET OUT!!!" I scream even louder, he gets up to leave, and then shuts the door putting his hands over his face, I then drive off, leaving him.

My truest love.

Lucas POV:

I watch Riley speed off. I am such a idiot. I then hear some sobs, Maya! I then walk over to her, as I watched her sobs turn to laughter.

"Maya...."

"Save it, I know for sure now you like Riley." Maya huffs.

"So...no hard feelings?" I ask

"Yes! Yes actually I have a job for you, you are my boyfriend now." She smiles deviously

"Maya, I have feelings for Riley! Not you! I'm sorry!" I tell her

"I don't really care Lucas!" She smiles, I get a sickening feeling again "I don't care how you feel, I'm not getting left again! You are going to be my boyfriend!"

"I don't want to are you dense? I want to be with RILEY!"

"I've known Riley since she moved here, so here's what I'm going to do, I know things about her you wouldn't believe, if you don't go out with me, and do EXACTLY what I say, I will tell EVERYONE!" She smiles, she's a demon!

But I have no choice...

----The next day----

Riley POV:

"Maya I've been trying to text you all yesterday why didn't you answer?!?" I ask

"Save it, I'm over it." Maya says, I smile

"Thanks Maya! I knew we could-" I stop talking cause Missy then walked over to us. And even more surprisingly she posts right next to Maya.

"Hey Hart!" She smiled

"Hey Missy Miss!" Maya said back, they hug.

"Maya?" I ask

"I have a new best friend now, and awesome boyfriend! LUCAS!" She shouts, he walked up to her, he looked tired, my heart stopped.

"Hey Maya." He says

"Hey babe!" Maya smiles back, she then grabbed his face and kissed his cheek

I felt sick, when she parted she grabbed his hand and walked away, Missy sticking her tongue out at me walks with them

------Riley's Phone-----

(Riley)- Lucas what is going on!?!

Lucas🤗❤️- Riley don't talk to me,

(Riley)- What do u mean????

Lucas🤗❤️- Don't text me anymore, I don't like you, I never did, never will!  You're pathetic!

(Riley)- Lucas you don't mean that!

Lucas🤗❤️- Believe it Riley, I hate you! Your disgusting!

(Riley)- What happened to "As long as you have this ring I will love you"? What happened to that Lucas?! The way you kissed me? What happened to that guy?

Lucas🤗❤️- He never existed

---------

I can't believe he said that! I put my head down in class, I couldn't believe this.

Lucas POV:

"I can't believe you said that to her!!!" I almost shout! Maya laughed.

"Why do you care? I'm your girlfriend now! She's a nothing!"

"By force!" I say sharply "Does her friendship meant nothing to you? For all these years!?"

"Not really no!" She laughed, I scowl "Calm down! Remember, I know things, if you talk to her, she will be laughed out of the school!"

I scoff