i. prompt

credits to chrisiewritesdrabbles@tumblr. click the external link to see the original post.

1. Take the words “I’m Leaving.” And turn it into a story. The first line should be I’m Leaving. It must be dialogue. It cannot be between a romantically involved couple. Describe why the character is leaving. Describe the relationship between the two characters.

2. Where were you when I needed you? You said you’d always care. But what happened to those feelings? Are they no longer there? I want a nice, heart-wrenching story. Keep up with the emotion throughout the entire story  

3. Sex at a party. No strings attached. We both knew this was a terrible idea… but we both knew there was no stopping it, either. Should be mentioned somewhere in the narrative.  

4. “Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.” Write about the aftermath of a break-up. Focus mainly on the feelings of the person who has said “goodbye” in the relationship, and whether or not they should go back. Emotions should feature heavily in this piece.  

5. “If we have this conversation, it’s going to end badly for you. Consider that a fair warning.”  

6. There is a couple, and one of them is a vampire. They are completely alone and the vampire has a thirst attack. You can decide what they’re doing at the time and whether or not the other person knows. They have to be in love, though. I’d like a bit of drama, too.  

7. “Why don’t you love me anymore?” Should be shouted, whispered, said, asked, stated, somewhere in the story. May lean towards an abuse fic or may not. Can be a relationship or a family thing or anything.  

• “Why won’t you just forgive me?” “Because I’m counting every lie you’ve ever told me.”  

• She misses him so much. He misses her so much. She wants him back. He wants her back. She wasn’t good enough. He wasn’t good enough. She gets drunk, a lot. He gets drunk, a lot. It’s was their parents’ idea. It was supposed to be in their best interest. It just destroyed them both.  

• They got stuck on the top of the Ferris wheel together. You’d think that it’d be the perfect place for two lovers to talk, cuddle, and kiss. But there was only one problem… these two were dared to go on together, and they hated each other.  

• “When you break up and are still friends, you were either never in love or you still are.”  

• A guy and a girl can just be friends. But at one point or another, They will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, Maybe at the wrong time,Maybe too late,Or maybe forever. -Dave Matthews  

• “You’re doing it wrong.” - Must be the first line.  

• “You could see it in her eyes. When someone talked about him, when she saw him—she loved him and it killed her.”  

• “Do you think it’s possible to love someone your whole life and never really realize it until something happens that makes you see?”  

• Write about what your characters do during a power outage.  

• “You made me who I am, and I’ll always hate you for that, but right now…” and then she kissed him.  

• I can’t unlove you.  

• The “stare” before the kiss.  

• ‘I didn’t choose to fall in love with you! If I had my way I wouldn’t feel this way about you!” She cried. He didn’t expect her words to hurt him, he expected the exact opposite.