14 Mama Alan and his two naughty kids

En başından başla

"Woah guys look at this." Josh beckoned with his face pressed against the little window.

Alan leant over josh to look out of the window.

"Holy shit yeah, that's just beautiful."
Alan breathed.

I was kind of jealous because I couldn't see anything from over here.

"Tyler you've got to see this." Alan told me.

I hesitated because I didn't really want to get close to josh, but I really wanted to see.
Alan opened his arm out for me and patted his lap with his other hand.

I undid my seatbelt and stealthily slid myself off my chair and onto Alan's lap. Alan gently placed his hand on my hip as I looked out of the window.

It was beautiful, we were so high up. The coast of the ocean dazzled beneath us and the amazing city could still be seen.

"woah." I whispered.

"Grab my camera and take a pic for me." Alan instructed.

I leant over a little to grab out Alan's pastel blue Polaroid camera from his little bag.

Josh moved himself from the window as I attempted to take a quick picture of the beautiful sight.

The flash went off but it wasn't too bright or noticeable to other passengers so I wasn't disturbing anyone, thank god.

Josh took out the photo and shook it and we all waited for it to develop to see the photo.

The picture was just a pretty as the real sight.
I moved myself carefully off of Alan's lap and back onto my seat.

"I so can't wait to take more photos like this when we get to Fiji. I'll stick them all over the wall when I get home." Alan said thoughtfully.

"That's a cute idea." Josh complimented.

They then started chatting together so I decided that I'd just relax in my chair and listen to some music.

Music was the only way I was going to be able to survive this 14 hour flight.

Four hours later, I really needed to pee. I pulled out my earphones and left my phone on my seat as I looked down the isle to make sure no one was in the way.
I then quietly got up and walked my way down to the back cabin.

As I walked down I passed brendon and austin who both smiled at me. Brendon stopped me when I passed him and I leaned down a little.

"Hey you might wanna just keep an eye on josh, he's known to be a little bit of a trouble maker." He whispered to me with a toothy grin.

"Oh really?" I replied sarcastically before I stood up properly and continued on my way to the back of the plane.

Near the bathroom door stood two flight attendants in their tight skirts and neat looks. One of them gave me a flirtatious grin and twirled the end of her pony tail in her hair.

I smiled back politely, I looked down to see that the door to the bathroom read 'occupied', so I stood there patiently.

The flight attendant walked up to me.
"Is there anything I can help you with sir?" She asked as she sort of brushed her hand against me subtly.

"Um, no thanks, I'm fine." I replied.

"Well if there is there is anything that you need, don't be afraid to ask." She told me as she battered her eyelashes.

At this point the person exited the bathroom and I quickly pushed myself in there away from the lady.
"Okay yep thanks." I blurted out as I quickly closed the door behind me.