The Demon's Bar

As about an hour goes by they arrive across the lake, Sanji could see the mountain. But would they make it in six days? Sanji huffed, he had to have faith that they would make it in time. Zoro hopped off the ferry and helped Sanji down. A few demons howled and ran into the forest. Zoro and Sanji looked at each other with a confused look before they followed after them and stood a large building. It was a deep red with soft flames on the roof.

"How did this get up here?" Zoro asked.

"What is it?" Sanji asked.

"A demon bar. Come on lets go get a drink."

Zoro and Sanji went into the bar, the room was filled with demons of all sorts. Zoro maneuvered through them with Sanji following behind. He looked to the few that looked like Sanji but different hairstyles and hair colors. But, none of them looked like Zoro. Sanji and Zoro got to the bar, he ordered a couple of drinks for them. Sanji nudged into a demon with darker spots on his face. His hair black as night and he held a dark pink hat with heart tassels. His golden eyes flicked over to Sanji's red ones.

"Heh, lust." The man chuckled and kissed the hat.

Sanji noticed his short horns and snake like tail. Envy.

"I haven't seen you before, you must be new."

"Oh yeah, because this guy kissed me."

He turned to Zoro leaning against the counter.

"Heh, never seen him before either. Oh name's Law."

He held out his hand and Sanji shook it.

"I'm Sanji. What's with the hat?"

"Don't ask about the hat."

A sharp hand rested on his shoulder, Sanji turned to a man with dark red freckles across his face and a sharp smile. His hair was long and black with two thick horns sticking out of his head. Gluttony.

"I'm warning you about the hat, you'll cry. Like allot. Trust me I know, my brother and I have cried."

"It's just a ha-"

"It's not JUST a hat."

"Wait you said you had a brother?"

The man nodded and smiled, "Luffy!"

There was a puff of black and he was latched onto the taller man's arm. His large black eyes smiled to Sanji. He had two small horns sticking out of his straw hat. He could be another Envy. But his tail flicked with a feather like tip. Nope, Greed.

"This is Luffy my littlest brother. Oh and I'm Ace."

"I'm Sanji I came here with my friend Zoro."

Zoro turned to them and the two smiled to him. Luffy puffed away onto black smoke and sat on Zoro's shoulders.

"What are you. You got four horns."

Luffy leaned over looking eye to eye with Zoro.

"Are you Asura?" Luffy asked.

"I'm not Asura." Zoro grumbled.

"Who's Asura?" Sanji asked.

"Who's Asrua?!" Ace cried, "Why the greatest king ever known! But none of us have seen his face. We really want to, some of us want to meet him and give our thanks."

"But, he's always busy." Law finished.

"Why are you wearing this cape? Isn't it hot here let me help you get that off." Luffy said.
"Luffy wai-"

The cape was taken off and the bar got quiet as Zoro backed up into the bar.

"Asura." Law muttered.

"The demon with wings." Ace said.

"Look I can explain I-"
The bar howled with cheers, Zoro looked to the smiling faces. A few came up and talked to him.

"What kind of demon is Zoro?" Sanji asked.

"He's a rare type, Sodomy." Ace said, "Wait you said you were friends? With the king? And he kissed you?!"

"I uh. I'll be right back." Sanji said.

He got up and disappeared into the crowd of demons before he stepped outside and sat on the steps. Sanji held his head and listened softly to the crowd of chatter and soft music. Zoro was the king the whole time, but what would he want with him? The clouds got darker and it began to rain on him, Sanji didn't move he was too deep in thought. Black hooded over Sanji's head, he looked up seeing Zoro standing next to him with a wing outstretched over Sanji's head.

"Were you even going to tell me? Asura?" Sanji asked.

Zoro growled, "Don't call me that, I don't want you to call me that."

Sanji stood up batting Zoro's wing away, "Why should I?! Why should I even believe anything I say?! Are you really going to take me to someone who can reverse this?!"

"I am taking you to him, that's why were all the way out here!"

"How am I supposed to know?! You could be lying to keep me a demon! Why did you even come to my house! I want the truth this time!"

Zoro's face softened as he folded his wings behind his back.

"You want the truth?" Zoro asked.

Sanji nodded folding his arms across his chest.

"Alright, fine. I'm the king of the underworld, I'm also known as Asura. I've never left the underworld let alone my own kingdom. Until two nights ago, I left because I fell in love with a human. And that human, was you."

Sanji was struck, completely in shock, Zoro the king of the demons in love with him.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I wanted to have a little fun with you. but." Zoro sat on the steps, "I turned you into one of us. First thing tomorrow I'll fly you up to the mountain so you can change back. And I'll leave you alone forever."

Sanji sat down next to him, "Don't beat yourself up, I shouldn't have been so harsh. We have a few days to explore this island so let's make the best of it. I don't want you to leave forever, I've had allot of fun learning about you and us demons."

He scooted closer to Zoro and kissed his cheek, Zoro turned to him with a confused look.

"As much as I want to stay with you, I have things back home I have to take care of." Sanji said.

Zoro chuckled wrapping an arm around Sanji and smiled resting his head on Sanji's. He sighed shutting his eye, hoping in his heart that Sanji would stay with him.

Two Single Hearts On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara