Ch 5

"Yui," he said it, he had finally said my name. " Laito," I said as I breathed heavily. He looked at me with sad eyes, as I felt him coming closer and closer to my neck until I could feel him breathing. "I'm sorry" he said as I felt two fangs pierce my neck. Followed by that there was a hard swallow.

I didn't scream, I didn't kick or thrash. I liked it when Laito was with me even if he yearned for my blood. I put my hands into his hair, he stopped right away. His eyes were blood red but then the changed back into that mystic green colour. He looked at my neck and his eyes grew wide. "What have I done?" was the last thing I heard him say before my conscious slipped away.

I woke up I was not in my room I was in his room. Laito's room I sat up to see two green eyes staring at me from the shadows. It was Laito, again. After a few more minutes of dead silence he spoke. "I have broken a promise to you, and I won't ever be able to fix that," "it's ok Laito really-" I said as he interrupted me and kept talking. "Yui, i am so sorry and I won't ever be able to make it up to you," he paused almost like he was holding back tears. " I think that you should choose one of the other brothers"