Hangouts & Hurt Feelings

Suggested by : Lovelylueboo
This is about the twins doing their holiday Google hangout and when the question," what is your biggest fear?" comes up, Lau ends up getting his feelings hurt.

Ps: I changed up some up the words that they said from the actual Google hangout and made it shorter because I just wanted to focus on after the hangout more. Enjoy!
                       ••••••••••••••
Lau's POV
   Today my brother and I are doing our second google hangout in LA and I'm really excited. We had a relaxing morning, ate breakfast, got in the car and now we are setting up for the hangout.

"Hey Larry what are you doing bro?" I laughed as I watched him messing with the tree behind us and looking at all the ornaments.

"I'm just checking myself out." He said as he rubbed a hand on his chin and looking at a reflective ornament

"Shut up bro," I laughed and smacked him "Come on we are about to start"

We soon started the hangout and it was going pretty well, it was relaxing and I loved communicating with my fans. Pretty soon we were getting towards the end of the hangout and the last question was ,"What is your biggest fear?"

As soon as I heard this question I immediately thought about losing my brother and how I couldn't live without him.

"To lose my brother." I said

Larry started giggling a little, trying not to be serious and I just said again," To lose my brother for real."

"Yeah that's the worst cause if I lose my brother then you never gonna see me again. Never. Never." Larry said.

It made me feel good that Larry felt the same about me and I was surprised that he was actually showing emotions because he usually tries to hide them as much as possible.

But then he said," you know what? I can not say my brother." And there it was. I knew Larry couldn't show emotions about me without trying to cover it up and I just rolled my eyes

"We have a huge problem. Some people say,'Oh I have only 4 in my family, my sister and my mom and dad"

After that I just drowned him out and went on my phone and looked at the pictures of last night when I went to the bar without him.

I noticed he stopped talking and I looked at him from the corner of my eye and knew he saw the pictures and was going to say something.

"That was yesterday?"
"Yeah"
"You did go out?"
"It's a bar." I tried to explain to him. We went back and forth for several minutes as I was trying to explain to him that I didn't do anything fun or exciting without him, I was just trying to let him sleep cause he needed it.

"Okay anyways what was the question?" Larry asked

"Your biggest fear!" I said slightly annoyed.

"Oh yeah it's hard because my brother and me, we have like 9 brothers and sisters so it's not only us that we have to take care of. Yeah we have to take care of each other, yeah, sure, true but I really care more about my family more than my brother..."

That really hurt me feelings but I let him continue

"...it's not bad! I just know he's fine. Like whenever he's hurt I know he's fine"

"But for me it's different!" I interrupted him,"I always care more about you more than anyone! And I don't want to, I swear I don't want to but it's like.."

"Yeah but you don't show me anything, you don't show me anything" Larry said as he talked over me.

I just rolled my eyes because my twin never sees what I do for him and never notices how much he truly means to me.