Chapter 9: Jealous Takes Over

(Laurence's POV)
I can't take this any longer! Ugh, this Garroth and Aphmau thing is just BULL- Laurence don't cuss in your mind! This is  already bad as it is! I have a great idea! I pulled out my phone and texted Aphmau right away.
Chat with Aphmau~
L- hey Aphmau! Could you meet me at the park at 6:00?
A- Sure!
L- thx see u later!
Chat with Aphmau ended~
Just till 6:00 that won't take so long, just gotta wait 30 minutes, well got to get ready!
Time past...
I look at my watch. It was 5:55. Better walked to the park!
At the park...
(Aphmau's POV)
It was 6:00 o'clock, where could Laurence be! Oh, speak of the devil Laurence is here! "Oh, hey Laurence, why did you want me to meet you at he park?" I asked Laurence. "Well because of this" responded Laurence. He grabbed my arm and walked behind the tree and brang me to a beautiful setting, with a wonderful sunset. "Aphmau, I loved since the day I layed my eyes on you" he said holding my hands and pulling me closer. Soon he layed his hands my hips, then our lips touched. My eyes widened. What in the world is he doing!?!? This is making my life 100 times harder as it is! He stopped and took a breather. "Laurence what the heck? You know I have a boyfriend!" I said. "I love you Aphmau you know I do, now come here and kiss me" he said leaning in for another kiss. I have to be honest that was kinda cute. "Please spend the night with me" Laurence said. "Fine but you can NOT tell this to Aaron" I said. "Deal" he said. We walked back to the boys house sneaking in to make sure no one saw us. We quickly ran to his room. Laurence kissed me again while holding my hips. Why am I doing this?!?! I knows he my friend but still! Aaron can not know this what so ever! It's like I'm in a love spell.
(Garroth's POV)
I'm hungry as heck! I need to tell Laurence to cook already. I walked up to his room. I opened the door. Am I actually seeing this right now. I rubbed my eyes. LAURENCE IS KISSING APHMAU?!?! I have to tell this to Aaron. I ran to Aaron house. "AARON!" I said as I busted through the door. "What is it Garroth?" Aaron asked. "Laurence. Is. Kissing. Aphmau." I said. Aaron's eyes widened. "WHAT?!?" He yelled. I never seen this side of Aaron EVER. "This can't be true!" Aaron said. "Believe me it is! I saw when I walked through his door" I said.
(Aaron's POV)
Garroth has to be lying! She knows she has a boyfriend. This is outrageous. My hands turned into a fist. "Garroth can you please leave me be and go away" I said. Garroth walked out of the door. "I'm going to KILL Laurence I swear" I yelled alone. Aaron just get me some sleep and everything will be ok! I walked up stairs to my room.