Chapter 7: The Question

(Aphmau's POV)
Zane began to speak. "So when we were at the boys house, you started acting strange and I just wanted to know why were you acting that way?" Zane asked. I was silent. "Uhhhh..." I said. Oh no! Why? I don't want to tell him I kissed Garroth in high school. "Aph?" Zane said. I have to tell him he's one of my best friends. I began to speak "So I was acting strange because when we were at the boys house things got a little extreme, like I told me that I k-" before I could say another word Kawaii~Chan barged in. "Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan has made some cookies!" Kawaii~Chan said. Thank goodness! The one time Kawaii~Chan needed to barge in! I ran down stairs not saying another word to Zane.
                                                                                    (Zane's POV)
WHY NOW KAWAII~CHAN? Aphmau was literally gonna tell me why she's been acting strange! "Zane~Sama what's wrong?" Kawaii~Chan asked me. "Nothing..." I responded. "Good. Kawaii~Chan doesn't want anyone to feel bad, Kawaii~Chan wants a good day today!" said Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan walked down stairs. My phone rang. It was a text from Aaron. The text said have you figured out why Aphmau was acting weird? Text me if you find out. Aphmau walked back upstairs. "Zane, cookies come one!" Aphmau said. "Aph, just answer my question, please" I said. "Fine, but you could NOT tell this to Aaron" Aphmau said. "Fine" I said. Well that's gonna be a problem! "Ok, I was acting strange because-" Aphmau closed the door before she would answer fully. "I never told this in years, but I kissed Garroth when it was high school and kissed him today" Aphmau admitted. "WHAT?!?!?" I said. I was confused as heck! I have to tell this to Aaron. This can't be possible. But she told me not to tell this to Aaron. I'm one of her best friends, what should I choose.