Epilogue

The ginger ran in the night. She could've been mistaken for a fast fox in the night. She had to do this. For her only friend.

She was serious when she said it. She was sorry, and she did want to be her friend. She was a girl of her word.

With that being said, she was off to drop the letters off one by one to each house. Some weren't necessary, according to her friend, but she still slipped them in the mailboxes.

Even the mailbox of her so called evil cousin, whose she's despised since day one. A smirk played on her lips as she walked up the steps. Step by step, she became even more nervous. This girl held control over her life ever since she came out of the womb.

The girl took a heavy breath, and slipped the letter in the mail slot.

Then, as quickly as she appeared, she was gone.

The blue eyed boy and his blonde sister awoke without a care in the world. The boy had a beautiful girlfriend, and the blonde was on an award-winning, national televised dance team.

"I'll get the mail." The boy called to his mother, who was cooking eggs and beacon in the kitchen.

As he walked, a hint of guilt sat in the bottom of his stomach, ready to pounce on him at any second. He sighed, knowing that the girl would be just fine without him.

Whistling, he opened the mailbox and pulled out the mail. As he walked, he shuffled through the mail. Bills, bills, bills...Josh?

The boy paused where he was. The hand writing on the front was familiar. Very familiar.

"What's wrong?" His sister asked, appearing in the front door.

He sighed, holding up a letter labeled Paige. Her sea eyes widened. She recognized the hand writing as well.

She walked over to her older brother, and warily grabbed the letter from his clutch.

They ripped them open at the same time, the nervousness eating away at them.

The letters were there. Their anxious eyes scanned the inked words that laid before them. Guilt started to eat them alive as they read their letters.

When they were finished, the siblings looked up at each other with sympathy on their faces.

"We abandoned her." The girl spoke, tears threatening her eyes.

The boy nodded. "Yeah, we did."

She bit her lip, and almost started crying. "God, how could we have been so cruel? She needed us, and we left her."

The boy shook his head. "No. Sis. She's being selfish. She's trying to blame us for her own, petty problems. Don't feel bad about this."

The girl nodded. "I know, b-but-"

"Nothing. You don't owe her anything."

The girl nodded, a small smirk playing on her face. "I think it's time to go to school, big brother. To see a certain, familiar, friend of ours."

The smiled smugly. "Yes, I think it is."

Meanwhile, the ginger haired girl sat alone in her room, dreading the day.

She hadn't been to that school in over a year. She wasn't exactly looked up upon by her peers.

She pulled a brush though her ginger locks and looked at herself in the mirror.

Then, she smirked. "You better watch out, Eliza, because I'm back and better than ever, bitches."

okay so i've decided to make a book all from jess' point of view. it will follow her journey returning back to school and trying to fit in

i've already started wrong it, but i'm not positive when it'll be up

i'll keep you posted!

and btw i'll post the letters next!

comment, vote!

love you!💕