I closed the door and went to a room next to the bathroom. I opened my closet and went in the back of it,where Y/EXBF/N's stuff were.  That douche still didn't pick them up. 

I took his white shirt and went over to check on Harry. When I got in,I had something to see: he was standing half naked,leaning on the counter and waiting for the machine to finish washing his shirt. I bit my lip hard. Damn,he was sexy. Alrught, Y/BFF/N,you got me, he really is hot. His abs made me so wet,ugh. 

It took me a moment to realize I was staring at him. His huge smile got me back.

''You alright,love?'' he grinned.

''Yeah,yeah,sorry... Uh.. Here's the shirt.''I smiled and gave it to him and leaned next to him. I  couldn't stop staring at his gorgeous 6pack,and damn those long fingers, ugh my imagination was running wild. I bit my lip again. I came to my senses when I realized he attached my lips on his. I gave myself in. The kiss was getting more and more passionate. Our tongues wrestled for dominance. His,of course, won. I silently moaned into the kiss. I felt his smilling. He squeezed my ass,signalling me to wrap my legs around him, what I did. He carried me to the bedroom,not breaking the kiss.

His POV:

God,she drove me crazy. She was so freaking sexy. I wanted her since the moment I saw her. My dick was getting hard already,I needed to be in her badly.

I put Y/N down on the bed. I was on top of her. As I started sucking on her neck,she moaned loudly. I knew I hit her sweet spot. I left her few hickeys and I quickly took of her shirt. She was wearing a sexy black bra. God I never wanted her more.

Y/N POV:

He took of my shirt and his gaze was on my bra. I tried to cover it up, but he grabbed my wrists.

''Don't do that. You're beautiful.'' he said,looking straight into my eyes. All I did was kiss him. As we made out, his hands went behind my back and unhooked my bra. My hands were all over his abs.

He sucked hard on my nipple. I titled my head back as one of my hands was in his hair. As he was about to get my shorts off,I stopped him. He looked confused. I flipped us,so I was on top. I took off his jeans and Calvun Klein boxers, his long and thick dick has slapped his torso. I bit my lips and slowly straddled him.

''Oh God,yessss!'' he moaned out. An that was my que. I lowered my head down and slowly started to suck him,teasing him. His huge fingers were now tangled in my hair,forcing me to take as much of him as I can in my mouth. As I was sucking him off,my hands massaged his balls.

''Oh,fuck yes Y/N,don't stop! Ahhhh!'' he moaned as I sucked faster. I felt him twitch, he came in my mouth. He kissed me roughly again,taking off my shorts and by now soaked panties. He positioned himself at my entrance.

''Ready?'' he asked. I just nodded and he slammed himself into me. He was laying on top of me so I left some scratches on his back.

''Jesus,Harry!'' I moaned out as he went harder.

''Ugh,fuck Y/N,you're so tight,ughhhhh'' he moaned out after me.

''F-f-f-faster H-H-Harry'' I panted out.

He thrusted faster and started rubbing my clit. I felt a knot tying in my stomach.

''I-I'm close'' I moaned.

''God ugh! Me too!'' his thrusts were getting sloppier.

''Fuck,Harrryyyyyy!'' I screamed.

We came at the same time. He got off of me and layed next to me.

''You know...'' he turned his gaze to me: ''I don't usually have sex with strangers,but holy shit!'' he grunted out.

''Oh God,me neither. But this was amazing.'' I panted out. As he smiled, I rested my head on his chest and fell back to sleep.

After an hour,I got waken up by the sound of washing machine. Harry was sound asleep. I got dressed into my light orange bathrope and I snuck out of the room. I went to the living room,took my phone and dialled Y/BFF/N. I tried to keep my voice as low as possible.

Me:'' God,Y/BFF/N you won't believe what the heck just happened!'' I sounded like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

Y/BFF/N: ''What,what,what? Are you okay?'' She sounded histerically

Me: ''I.Just.Had.Sex.With.Harry.Freaking.Styles!!!!'' i raised my voice a bit.

Y/BFF/N: ''yeah,right, and I'm the Princess of Narnia!'' I hated when she was being sarcastic.

Me: ''I'm not kidding,I..'' I was interrupted by Harry wrapping his arms around me.

''God,Harry,you scared me!'' I screamed as I jumped a little. 

''What are you doing?'' he asked as he kissed my temple.

''Nothing really. Wait a second.'' i smiled. I put the phone back up and Y/BFF/N was fangirling:

''GURL WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED,OH MY GOD,WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS ASAP!'' she was screaming.

''Oh really? Hahaha,talk to you later,I have to go now. Byee!'' I said as I hung up.

After this day,Harry and I became a boyfriend and girlfriend.