a neko named pet (boyxboy)

so im not the greatest at writing and spelling so if you see anythig wrong or you have ways that i could improve the story feel free to tell me so i can make my story beyter thanks :-D

I could hear muffled voices comming from outside the door. The door to our room opens an in steps the shop owner and another man. I couldn't really see what he looks like but I could see that he was very tall he had to be at least 6 feet 7 inches tall. You can feel the power coming off of him in waves.

That made me start to shake. I don't like it when people come in here. I am terrified of being bought. I hear the stories that the other nekos tell of how masters will torture them or make them into dolls that do whatever they are told without any emotion in them anymore. I don't want that to happen to me.

They started to walk around looking into all of the cages. They were getting closer and closer to me. When they were two cages away I slowly backed up to the back of the cage. I curled up into a tight ball trying to make myself invisible so they would just walk right past me.

But that isn't what happened. I could tell that they stopped at my cage when I could feel their stares on me. I started shaking like a leaf when i saw the look that he was giving me. I knew that he was going to choose me and I did not want to go. "I'll take this one", the man told the shop owner.

"Are you sure you want this one, we have other ones that are alot smarter than this one",the owner said. That made me upset i don't like it when people don't think that I'm smart. Just because I have speech problems doesn't mean im dumb. I understand what people are saying to me but I just don't know how to voice out things the way I want to.

" Are you questioning my decision?",yelled the man. His loud voices scared the crap out of me. I let out a strangled meow to show that his loud voice scared me while i went back into my ball. They both quieted down and looked at me.

"I am sorry sir I didn't mean any disrespect towards you". Well if you would follow me out to the front we can get everything situated to take your new pet home. They both left for a couple minutes but the shop owner came back with a colar and leash held in his hands.

He started to open my cage door to get me out. I immediatly started growling and hissing at him. I didn't want to wear a colar and I wasn't going to let him put that on me without a fight. When he put his hands into my cage to get me out I hissed and swipped my hand at him scratching his hand with my claws. See that's one of our neko abilities. We have regular human hands but when we need or want we can turn our nails into claws in the blink of an eye.

He pulled his hand back with a curse. My tail was swishing back and forth while I was hissing and growling at him to show my anger about him trying to put that evil thing called a colar on me. "Come on little buddy I know you don't want to put this on but you need to", said the owner.

I just hissed and swipped my hand to show him that I wasn't going to change my mind. "I really didn't want to do this"he said. Before I could blink his hand reached into my cage and and grabbed my tail hard and started pulling me out of my cage. I started meowing and tears were coming fron my eyes.

He got me out of my cage and put the colar around my neck and clipped the leash to it. I took hold of my poor tail that was throbbing from being pulled so hard. "Come on we need to get you to your new master",said the owner. Just the sound of the word master made a shiver run through me. My worst fear now just became a reality.

He pulled my leash to get me to move. I slowly wobbled crawled behind him. It felt so weird to be moving. I haven't been out of my cage in so long. We got to the door and I was already panting from that small walk. Once we got through the door I saw the man that was my new master. He looked very intimidating. he had dark black hair and beautiful striking green eyes. He was the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life. The shop owner handed my leash to my new owner. Once it was in his hands I started tugging on it to get it away from him. Once that didn't work I tried running but all that accomplished was him pulling on my leash effectivily chocking me for a couple seconds. "Stop trying to get away from me",he yelled at me.

I stopped moving and just sat where I was. The man said good bye to the owner and he pulled my leash indicating to walk outside. I was instantly scared when the ground was covered with this weird cold white substance. I instantly started trying to crawl up my masters legs. He scooped me up and sat me on his hip. "Whats wrong my pet", he asked. I looked at the snow hoping he could understand what I was trying to say. "You've never seen snow before?", he asked.

I meowed to give him my answer. He walked into the car and set me down on the seet. I watched out the window as I saw my old life disappearing and I knew a new one was awaiting me. But I'm hoping that it's going to be a good one.