Morning

An/ update time, sorry for the lack of them, classes and shite

My alarm goes off with a loud sound of music coming from it. I roll over and slap the top of it. I take in a deep breath and smelling a new smell. Its a nice smell. I pop my eyes open, and see a nice jacket in my arms. I flip it over to see the tag and it shows me the name of the owner.

Mark F.

I smile at how I got the jocks jacket after yesterday's game. I flip my feet over my bed and hit my cold, hardwood floor. I see my phone in the covers with me where it was thrown last night.

I open the messaging app to see a few text from my friends. Most asking where I went and two telling me to get it. All from Bob and Wade.
I decide to go to our group text and let them both know I'm still alive.

BooperDooper: Hey, sorry I had a ride for last night and left you all hanging. I'm still alive and arrived home...alone. So no ideas ;)

I send the text and head off to the shower. I slip my shirt off and the pants. I groan at my pale ass but slip off my boxers and get into the warm water. After it runs cold a little bit later I step out. I grab my dirty clothes off the floor and take them back to my room to the hamper. The towel around my hips started to slip off. I wiggled my hips trying to keep them up and failed. I reach down with one hand trying to pull it back up and feel some one staring. I look over to my doorway and see Gizmo staring at me. I shriek and she just sticks her tounge out. I shoo her out and start to continue to get ready.

Sorry short short chapter but it's 1:53 am and I need sleep. Another update I am assuming soon. Thanks cx