2

Jess was talking to Gabe and they looked adorable, "Hey Rose right" I nodded and he put out his hand. I shook it and smiled at him "Um can I look at your schedule" I nodded and handed him mine and he smirked. "Looks like I'm in most of your lesson's babe" he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked to next lesson.

By the time lunch came I had had enough of them there so secretive, like all throughout the lesson they whispered and I had no idea what the hell they were talking about. I sat down next to Jess and she smiled "So Gabe is so cute" she squealed and I shook my head at her.

"Hey over here" she stood up and waved them over, I pulled her down

"What the hell, why" I shut up and they sat down, Ajax was next to me and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Hey" we started eating and he put his hand on my leg, I pushed it off and carried on talking to Jess and the others. He kept putting his hand on my leg so in the end I left it there.

"So Friday our place after school, to do this dumb project"

"Wait you guys live together" they all nodded and Jess raised her eyebrow.

"Are you like brothers or something" they shook their heads

"Nope" Gabe grabbed some of my chips,

"Hey there mine" I wined

"So five guys just live together" they nodded and I could feel Ajax tense up,

"How about we head to gym now" I got up and shot Jess a look. The boys followed us and we changed in the locker room.

"Jess I don't think it's a good idea to ask about you know home did you seen how tense they got" she nodded and bit her lip.

"You know how nosey I am" she laughed and linked arms with me. We got outside and the guys were stretching. They looked fit in shorts and tank tops, we ran over and started stretching with them.

"Ok class dodge ball, team captains, Nick and Ajax let's see how these new boys play"

The boys called out all the players and Ajax picked me, Nick glared and I shook my head, he asked me out and I said no because he's a dickhead.

The game started and I was hiding behind Ajax he laughed and dodged the balls easily, I threw one and hit Nick's best friend. I laughed and Nick glared at Ajax because he high fived me.

Nick threw a ball straight at me and it hit me in the head, I fell on my ass and he laughed Ajax picked me up.

"You ok"

"Yup, I'm good I suck at this game"

"Nice fall bitch" Nick, glared and Ajax clenched his jaw, I turned his face towards me.

"Its fine leave him" he nodded and got back to the game, it was like a war. Nick was throwing balls at Ajax and Ajax throwing them back. Ajax threw one straight at Nick and it hit him in the gut he fell pack and I cheered.

"Ajax wins" I hugged Ajax and he smirked

"The fuck man" Nick pushed Ajax and I stood in between them.

"Move Rose" Nick pushed me and I got back up

"Dude don't do that to a girl" Ajax lunged and the guys pulled him back.

"Ajax he's not worth getting in trouble" I held his arm and he looked at me and relaxed.

"Touch her again, your face will be rearranged" he stormed off and the guys ran after him. Everyone looked at me and I went bright red. We changed and left school, I went outside and Ajax was sat on his car smoking.

"Hey, you ok" he nodded and hopped off the car.

"Ye I'm fine I need to go home, we can hang out tonight come over"

"Fine" I hopped into my car and Jess was all happy.

"Gabe's so nice, what Ajax did for you was so cute" she pinched my cheek and I scrunched up my nose.

"We don't even know them that well and were going to their house" she grabbed my phone and started typing.

"999 on speed dial, you distract them I'll run" she laughed, we pulled up to my house and I ran inside and dropped my bag off. I left mom and dad a note and Jess did the same. We walked across the road to the house and Ajax was outside smoking. Jess went in and I took it out of his mouth.

"This is bad for you" I threw it and put it out with my foot. "What is wrong with you, one minute your all nice one minute your about to snap" he stormed past me moving away and going inside. Bad move Rose.

I went in and the guys had this place decked out, we started watching a movie and Ajax was quiet. "How do five guys have a house like this, do your parents pay for it or something" I saw Ajax visibly flinch.

"Jess shut it" I snapped, Ajax stormed out and I went after him. He ran downstairs and started punching the bag. I watched him from the door and he looked really angry, he took his shirt off and he was sweating, let me tell you he was fit but he also had fading bruises on his body.

"Ajax" I called and he stopped, I walked over and stood in front of him. "I'm sorry about Jess she can be really nosey, it's just you guys come out of nowhere and were just curious, she really likes Gabe and I really like you and we want to know what your story is but if you guys aren't ready to share it's fine" his eyes were soft and filled with sadness. He didn't speak the rest of the evening and it was getting awkward, Jess and the others were quiet too and I felt kind of bad.

"Guys this is so awkward" I broke the silence and everyone looked at me.

"Yes, I'm sorry if I made you guys angry, I won't pry again promise" they all looked at her and nodded.

"How about I order pizza" Gabe suggested and Jess immediately melted. She loves pizza like it's her child. Ajax was still tense so I sat next to him, it was kind of hard because he was sat on the bean bag and he was huge so I just kept falling off.

"Ajax can I talk to you outside please" he nodded and we went and sat on the steps, he took out a packet of cigarettes. He took one out then looked at me, he sighed and put them back.

"I won't smoke around you" his voice was husky, and I was so attracted to him. "It's just hard to talk about it you know, and we don't really know you either" I nodded slowly and got up.

"Come with me" I walked over to my house and ran up to my room, mom and dad don't get home till late. He followed me up and I grabbed my photo album and showed him, "My life is pretty simple, my mom and dad are doctors, and they work long shifts so I barely ever see them. That's me in primary, I was chubby I used to get teased so much I hated it but I got over it." He looked at it and smiled.