Your Fault

Harry P.O.V.

"You shouldn't have done that Potter." His voice was stern and angry, and my heart fluttered in my chest, why was I acting this way? It's Malfoy.

"Shouldn't have done what?" I teased. Oh god, what is wrong with me.

I felt his body come up behind mine, he was spooning me, but it was much more than that. His hand was traveling up my leg, to the hem of my boxers, my body was covered in goosebumps. His face was buried into my hair and my heart was pounding. I wanted this, I asked for this, why am I terrified?

"Shouldn't have teased me, Potter. Now I have to tease you."
We still haven't looked at each other, we still were avoiding each other's faces. Because I know if we do this will end and I don't want it to.

Draco P.O.V.

"This is your own fault Potter"
I bit his ear, barely aware of what was going on. My hand on his thigh was tingling with a sensation I haven't felt before, and my lips where they were on his ear were trembling. If he's the one on the bottom why am I scared? This won't hurt me much. Well, it could hurt my dignity but who cares about that when he is wiggling his butt, not so accidentally, and I could feel my body growing harder and harder with each rub.
"Be careful what you wish for."

"I don't need to be Malfoy. I didn't wish for anything."

"Is that so?" I pushed him onto his back and started to kiss his neck, afraid to see his face and for me to not want this anymore. Oh, I want this, more than you people will ever know. He slid his shirt off over his head and I started to move my kisses down his neck and shoulders. His body growing more bumps with every bit of contact. In less than a second I had my shirt off and I flipped him back over, placing myself over his back and allowed myself to feel his skin against mine. He's much larger, broader than me, but I'm obviously the dominant one. The way his body molded to my touch told me as such.

"This is all your fault Potter."

"Yet you're the one touching me?"

"You made me want this." I kissed his lower spine with every word I spoke. As I began to pull down his boxers,