That was... Unexpected

Harry P.O.V.

No seriously unexpected. I didn't predict this, not at all. I wake up to find a blonde thing in my arms, and it felt... right. Then I remembered it was Malfoy and all my instincts were muddled up. Half of my brain was repulsed and telling me to push him off the bed, until Malfoy visually woke up, stiffened and then sighed snuggling into my chest deeper, which made me hold on tighter, unexpected things are occurring, and its making me not want to expect something ever again.

"Seriously?" A small voice snapped me from my thoughts

"What?" Every part of my body stiffened at the sound of his voice, stupid I know, but I am terrified.

"You react by pulling me in closer? You are such a weirdo."

"Yet you aren't struggling."

"Didn't want to wake you."

"I was awake before you and I'm awake now." Malfoy took a shaky breath and I tried to keep myself showing my shock at just how surprising it was how confident I sounded. "Yet you still aren't struggling."

"Neither are you."

"Yeah but I'm me, your Malfoy who spits if I sit anywhere near you in class, now look at you and your all calm."

"Maybe it's because I can't see your stupid face Potter."

"Maybe it's because you actually like this."

"Or not..." He scoffed. What is coming out of my mouth? Why am I not pushing him away? I should be pushing him away not pulling him closer to shut him up. "Well fuck you too Potter."

"Only if you want to Malfoy." It's was then I regretted what I said because he pushed himself off of me and fell to the floor, pushing him self against the wall.

"Di-disgusting Potter. I- I would never do that with... With you."

"Your problem." I rolled over and stuck my ass out through the sheets specifically to tease him. Wtf who am I? I never do shit like this, I must REALLY be desperate.

Draco P.O.V.

What... Wha... What. I am so confused... So what? That was the most unexpected shit I have ever heard in my life. He's even sticking his ass out in a not so subtle invitation. Disgusting. He must be the horniest Gryffindor ever. I am tempted to go over there and make him regret that choice. Why am I tempted to do that? Arrrg stupid bloody Potter. Why?