Harry frowned and for the first time, he looked sincerely sad. He raised both hands and caressed Nialls face carefully. He looked straight into his eyes.

"I wish with all my heart that I could be like you. I wish I could show openly who I am, but I started my career in a lie and I can't get out of it."

Niall swallowed.

"Then you aren't honest?"

Harry agreed with him, with a nod.

"I know. No more than you know who I am. It's true, and yet you don't know more than a little."

Niall understood what he was talking about.

"Can't we start to talk to each other?"

Harry took his hands away and he put his head askew.

"Yeah, but I'm not good at talking."

Niall smiled a little bit.

"I believe that you can more than you think."

Harry laughed a little embarrassed, and he shook his head.

"No, I prefer to show what I feel with my hands and you know what I feel for you? You have felt my ardor against you, and you have felt how hot I am with you."

Niall frowned and he realized that they were talking to two different languages.

"You have to practice."

Harry thought for a bit and he looked down at Nialls lips.

"Yes, I have to practice."

Niall laughed.

"Not my lips, look into my eyes."

Harry let his eyes drift up and he looked into those beautiful blue eyes.

"I need a lot of training." he muttered hoarsely. "For all the times you are with me, I just want to throw myself over you."

Niall blushed a little and his smile grew.

"I also want to throw myself over you, but you can't always lie in bed?"

Harry came up with a grin.

"On the sofa?"

Niall chose to roll his eyes in response. Harry laughed a little,

"But the floor is perfect?"

Niall growled teasingly.

"Harry, the next time I'm at home with you, we will just talk. No sex, but we can kiss."

Harry was irritating. He took his hands around Nialls waist and pulled him into his arms. Niall smiled wide and he took his arms around Harry's neck.

"Kiss?" Harry got dark out. "That means you can kiss my friend down there?"

He rubbed the hip against Niall, which in turn only snorted.

"You know what I mean. The clothes on and we talk."

Harry frowned and he put his lips against lips Nialls, in an erotic way.

"Just talk?" he whispered. "It sounds boring?"

Niall giggled.

"No, that's nice."

Harry groaned.

"But you can have a more enjoyable time together than  that?"

Niall closed his eyes. He couldn't help it. He let the lips slip over Harry's lips and finally they was kissing each other. Yes this was what they were good at, but Niall wanted everything else too. He wanted to get to know Harry deeply and he wanted to know all about his history. Harry backed Niall up against the wall and he moaned a little. Direct Niall ended the kiss and he opened his eyes.

"Talk!" he urged hoarsely. Harry grunted a little and he continued to push them together.

"But..."

Niall smiled and he pulled a hand through Harry's hair.

"Please, you can try, for me?"

Harry nodded a little bit. He watched carefully Nialls face and he eased some of the pressure.

"Okay, talk?" he whispered hoarsely. "So you come to me this weekend if we are free?"

Niall nodded a little bit.

"I think so!"

Harry smiled.

"No, you'll come home to me, or else I will come to you."

Niall frowned. No, Harry couldn't come over to Nialls simple home. First, was Niall ashamed over the apartment and, second, he couldn't see Harry in a cramped place like that.

"I will come to you."

Harry smiled contentedly.

"I know and you'll get to talk."