Dan lifted Phil up placing him into his car seat and strapping him up. He offered Phil a dummy but Phil pushed it away, too excited to need it.

Phil grabbed his cuddly lizard and began to play with it throwing it about and singing.

Dan watched him in the mirror, smiling proudly at his baby boy.

Soon they arrived at the play park, Dan nervously noted how busy it was. He took a deep breath and got out the car. He opened the back door where Phil was sat in his car seat clapping his hands and chanting "PWAY PARK PWAY PARK" on and on.

As Dan unstrapped Phil he tried to calm him down and explain something to him.

"Look Phil, sweetheart. You know what normally happens when we go to a park. People laugh at us,"

Phil's face became serious and he listened intently to his daddy.

"If you try not to call me daddy things might be easier,"

Phil was puzzled, "but yew are my daddy"

"I know little one," said Dan patting Phil's head. "But try not to call me that today. Call me Danny or Dan"

"Otay," said Phil a bit sadly although he brightened up as soon as Dan set him down on the grass.

"Wets go!" shouted Phil. He ran to the gate stumbling a little but managing to get there without falling over.

"What do you want to go on, Phil?" Dan said kindly.

"Swide pwease," answered Phil pointing to the big slide.

"Okay, you'll have to go down by yourself though. No sitting on me," Dan said firmly

"Vat otay. I big boy!" Phil said proudly.

Dan was worried however Phil acted perfectly, climbing up to the top of the slide by himself and  standing patiently next to Dan in the queue as they waited.

As they got nearer to the front of the line, Phil whispered in his adorable little voice "I'm scared"

Dan wasn't surprised as the slide was actually pretty high up. "Don't worry, I'll go down first and wait for you at the bottom, yeah?"

"Otay Dan," said Phil as Dan gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder, glad he had remembered to call him Dan.

They had reached the front of the queue and Dan sat down giving Phil an encouraging smile. "I'm going now. I'll see you at the bottom"

Dan pushed himself off quickly sliding down the slide and jumping off when he reached the ground.

He looked up to Phil, who was sitting at the top of the slide, his face etched with worry.

Phil grabbed the side of the slide before nervously edging over. As he rushed down the steep slide his breath caught in his throat and he was too scared to even scream.

He landed at the bottom with a thud, sitting on the floor slightly winded.

Dan gave him a hand, helping Phil to his feet. "You okay, buddy?"

"I fink so," said Phil his lip wobbling. Dan quickly created a distraction not wanting Phil to start crying. "How about we go on something more easy?"

Phil nodded. Dan lead him over to the big swings which were all being used by older children except for one.

Phil shook his head looking on the verge of tears and pointed towards the little swings.

As there was no one there Dan gave in taking Phil to the little swings. He looked around before quickly picking Phil up and squeezing him into a baby swing.

Fortunately Phil was small and he fitted in the swing without a problem.

"hang on Danny" Phil said as he struggles to undo his dungarees at the top before managing to clip them onto the swing "for prowtection"

Dan smiled at his cute little boy who was sitting happily in the swing gripping onto the sides.

He began to push him gently and Phil gurgled happily kicking his legs, imagining he was flying.

"Hiwer!" said Phil squealing as he flew back and forth and Dan continued to push him higher.

"Yayyyyyy," shouted Phil ecstatically as he flapped his arms pretending to be a bird.

Suddenly a sneering voice shouted over the general buzz of noise in the park. "Look at the stupid adult baby!"

Startled by the harsh words, Phil twisted round quickly, trying to look behind him. To his horror he felt himself slipping out the swing. Phil screamed as he tumbled backwards out the swing. His fall was stopped by a sharp tug.

Dan stood frozen as he watched Phil dangling upside down attached to the swing by his dungarees. People were gathering around laughing and pointing at the mortified, screaming Phil.

Phil sobbed desperately, knowing how ridiculous he looked. His worst fears were coming true. He had never been so humiliated before in his life.

"Dadddyyyyyyy," screamed the helpless Phil as he struggled to free himself.

Dan quickly jumped to action ignoring the laughing crowd and helping his terrified baby boy. 

Phil grabbed onto Dan, hiding his face in dan's chest as he sobbed desperately. After realising that the knots were to tight to be undone Dan hurriedly began to tug on Phil, knowing he needed to get them away from here.

Suddenly Phil's dungarees came off and Phil fell to the floor landing on his bottom with a thud. A roar of laughter went off from the crowd.

Phil sat on the floor in his nappy and vest, bawling his eyes out, too embarrassed to do anything.

Dan picked up Phil running out the play park with him. He quickly unlocked the door placing Phil in before jumping in and driving away as quickly as possible anxious to get away from the sneering, laughing children.

As soon as they got away Dan felt his heart break, looking at his baby who was crying unstoppably.

"It's okay sweetheart. We'll be home soon," said Dan. Fortunately the ride home was short and soon Dan was able to lift Phil out his seat cuddling him closely into his chest.

Dan unlocked the door carrying in Phil who was still sobbing, tears soaking dan's shirt.

He rocked Phil slowly, running his fingers through Phil's hair soothingly and whispering comforting things to him.

"Oh daddy," Phil let out a wail clinging tightly to Dan.

"I so silly. No one like stupid Phil,"

"No baby. Everyone that knows you loves you so much," said dan cuddling Phil on his lap.

"But people laugh at me," sniffled Phil looking sadly at his lap.

"That's because they're mean," Dan said firmly, putting his finger under Phil's chin and lifting up so their eyes met. "You're a lovely, kind, funny and adorable boy. And you're my baby. My little prince,"

"I wuv you daddy," said Phil, a stray tear rolling down his cheek as he gave his daddy a small smile.

"I love you too baby," said Dan cuddling Phil closely to him.

"No more park daddy," said Phil mournfully, shaking his head.

Dan let out a small laugh, "I agree, sweetie" giving Phil a big kiss on the cheek.

Oops...Erm I put all blame on your mum. I apologise for the time you have wasted reading this shitty fanfic.

Unfortunately your mum really likes your daddy so I'm going to be writing more chapters.

Daddy and Phil On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara