Sorry Edward

What Jasper had said didn't really have any impact on Edward. He was in a mood and was going to get his way. At this moment, Bella didn't know what to say. Edward was standing right there proving how much he loved her. At least in her eyes. "Stay out of this Jasper. You have Alice to go home to and I have no one," Edward stated.

That made Bella happy to hear. She loved Edward still. Maybe she was crazy, but love was love. Even if the man seemed creepy at times. "Edward, maybe you could stay with us. I am sure my dad wouldn't mind," Bella told Edward. 

Then Bella gave her dad a pleading look. For a second, Tonks shared a look with Remus. She was trying to say that it wasn't a good idea. "I think not. One, you are too young to be having a boy live with you, let alone us. Second, I don't know him well enough to let him into my house," said Remus. 

There was a groan from Bella as she said, "Chill Dad, Edward was always over after Charlie went to bed. It was all good. Nothing happened to me."

Well, now Remus was getting angry. He didn't like this one bit. "What do you mean?" Remus screamed at her which he shouldn't have screamed.

A smile graced Edward's lips. At the moment, Remus was angry which was a good thing in Edward's eyes. Bella would want to come back home with him then. Adding something on, Edward stated, "Esme sends her love. She can't wait to see you."

In a split second, Remus grabs onto Bella's arm and disapparating out of there with her. Tonks, quickly grabs Bella's bag, disapparating out of there as well.  Before she could disapparating, Edward grabbed a hold of Tonks' down coat. Once at their place, Remus stepped inside. "Dad, why did you do that?" Asked Bella in a hurt, but angry voice. 

Remus hung his head. What was he supposed to say to that? "To keep you safe," Edward replied stepping out of the shadow. "He forgot one thing, his wife." 

There was an even bigger smile on Edwards's face as Remus saw Edward holding his wife. "You see Remus, I read up on you. I know all about what you are. You are a monster who likes to breed," Edward said. He smirked at that. "Monsters shouldn't breed."

As Edward pulled out a knife, Remus drew his wand. "I would drop the wand if I was you," Edward stated. 

The knife went to Tonks' throat. Edward chuckled at seeing the fear on Remus's face. 'I should fire a spell at him, but what if it hits Tonks' thought Remus. 

"Edward, don't do this. I will go with you," screamed Bella hoping that would help.

Was Bella telling the truth? Would she go with Edward if he didn't do this? He had no way to tell if Bella was lying or not. "It's the only way, Bella and you know it," replied Edward.

With a shaking hand, Remus fired a spell at Edward. The man easily dodged it. At that point, Edward stabbed Tonks in the arm with blood coming out. "Say goodnight to your wife and unborn child," Edward said with a smile on his lips. 

A second later, Bella grabbed a wand out of her pocket. Which surprised Edward to see her with one. "Edward stop now or I will hex you. I told you I would go with you," Bella told him. 

Ok, so, Bella was bluffing, but Edward didn't need to know that. Her magic wasn't great seeing as she had studied it in so long. "Fine, I'll stop as long as you come with me," Edward stated. 

There was a nod from Bella. "I said I would go with you, Edward," Bella stated and she meant it for now. 

Edward threw Tonks to the ground while dropping the knife. He then walked outside with Bella looking at her father. "Bella, if you leave then there is no telling when he let you come back," Remus stated. 

Yes, Bella knew that, but if it kept her family safe then it's what she had to do. "I have to dad, Edward won't stop," Bella stated. 

Remus knew that, but he couldn't lose Bella again when he just got her back. "Please don't go," Remus said as he ran over to Tonks. 

She was starting to sit up as Bella went towards the door. The young woman stood in the doorway as her father went to patch up Tonks. At that moment, Bella made up her mind. She was going to go. Edward needed her more. "I have to. Anyways, you have a new life here," Bella stated.

As Remus patched her up as best as he could, Tonks asked, "What did that man want with you?"

Tonks was curious to see what kind of answer Bella would give before leaving. Add in, Tonks was trying to keep things calm. Because she knew Remus would be angry. The man didn't seem like a good one at all. "He normally isn't that bad, Tonks. Also, why do either of you care?" Bella screamed. 

Running out the door, Bella walked down the path. She had no idea where she was going or what was going to happen, but she needed to get away. It was for the best. "I am glad you came," Eward stated to Bella.

She jumped then tripped over a stick. It was a shock to see Edward here still. "Well, I needed to get it away. It seems like they don't care about me after all," Bella told Edward forgetting that Edward caused the mess.

Edward gave her a nod. "I told you so or at least I would have, but now you see it for yourself," stated Edward pulling her in for a hug. 

After the hug, Bella backed away. She wasn't sure what she was doing out here. Yes she wanted to go home with Edward right now, but was it the safest option for her. Add in, her father not caring or so it seemed to Bella, she wasn't sure it was a good reason to leave. "Edward can you give me time to think on it?" asked Bella.

Nodding Edward said, "Take all the time you need," as he stormed off not happy. 

N/A-another chapter down. Hope you like it. Please review. Edward has left but, no telling when he will come back.