Reunion

Bella stared at them for a few moments before the woman spoke up. "Shall we go?" She asked.

That woke up Remus and Bella. Remus turned to smile at Tonks. "We can go," said Bella. "This is all I got."

The girl pointed to her bag. Tonks grinned at Bella who looked away. She didn't really like the woman yet. Bella just walked on fast tripping as she went. Remus wanted to laugh but, held back. 'She is just like Tonks' thought Remus.

Even if Tonks wasn't her mother. "Are you ok, Bella?" He asked in a concerned voice. 

Bella waved him off with "I'm fine." She walked outside looking for the car. "Where's the car?" She asked.

There was a blank look on Remus's face. He never owned a car, so why would he start now? Tonks answered for him. "We appeared here," said Tonks. 

Cursing under her breath, Bella realized not much had changed. Her dad still didn't own a car which wasn't cool at all. Everyone used them to get around. "Well, wouldn't it have been easier to drive?" asked Bella.

'She spent too much time with muggles' thought Remus. He was sad at the thought. "Bella, we don't own or need a car," said Remus.

"Once the baby is born you will," said Bella in an angry voice. "Did you think I wouldn't notice?" "I am not dumb you know and I have a brain," she said getting even more angry.

Remus snapped out of it. "Bella, we were going to tell you tonight, at dinner, after you had a chance to settle in," said Remus in a calm voice.

Bella stomped her foot. "I wanna go back to Forks and Edward. He needs me not you" Bella said yelling.

By this point, people were staring. "Right now, it's not possible," Tonks told Bella. 

She hoped this would help out, but didn't. Bella started to stomp her foot even harder. Now everyone was looking at the three of them. 'What a spoiled child' thought one of the persons. 

Quickly, Bella's bag was dropped to the ground. She then sank to the ground herself. Slowly getting down on the ground, Remus sat next to her. "Listen, Bella," Remus started as Bella stared at him. "I love you very much. Not a day has gone by that I haven't missed you. No, baby is going to change that."

Bella gave him a look. "Sure, but it still doesn't change things," Bella said in an angry voice.

Looking at her Remus said, "I agree, but I want things to be better between us. I love you a lot like I love them. It's been hard because I have missed you so much. I know that's on me, but I want you to know that I am going to make it right."

They looked away from each other. Tonks sighed as she slowly sat down next to Bella. "I want you to know, that Remus talks about you all the time. I have seen baby pictures of you when you were so cute. But you still are," Tonks said with a smile.

With that Bella gave her dad a hug. This was news to her and something that she hadn't known. In the past, letters came from time to time, but that was it. "What do you say we head home," Remus said holding his hands out to help them up. 

Taking his hands, the two of them stood up. Reaching down, Bella grabbed her bag. As she looked up, she noticed Edward which caused her to drop her bag. "What are you doing here?" asked Bella. 

She was thrilled to see him, but shocked at the same time.  There was no way that she could know that he would be here. Edward was standing right there. With him was Jasper and Emmett. Neither really looked happy to be here or at least Emmett didn't. Right at this moment it was hard to read Jasper. "Bella, it's time to come home with me," Edward stated. 

Bella gave Edward a smile. She then turned to face her father. In a split second Tonks drew her wand out. "Do you know him, Bella?" Remus asked in a serious voice.

"Chill out, dad. Tonks lower your wand, Edward won't hurt us," said Bella. 

Not lowering her wand, Tonks looked around real quick. Who knew if they would need to get out of there real quick? Edward put a big smile on his face. "Bella is coming home with me. It's time that she comes home to her true home," Edward stated. 

One way or another Edward was going to get his way. Remus smiled at Edward. "Well, Edward I don't think so. She is here now. Bella will stay here," Remus told him. 

Remus had gotten a letter from Charlie telling him about Edward, but the man said it was under control. Well, it didn't look like it now. Add in Remus had gone to get Bella right then and there. "No, she is coming with me. She needs to come home. I need her," Edward said. 

He stared at Bella hoping that would work. It did work a little with Bella staring back at him. "Think about what you are doing," Jasper said to Edward who gave him a cold stare. 

N/A- Please review. It helps me become a better writer. Do you think Bella will go with him or will she stay? Is Edward crossing the line a little too much? He is by far.