These Handcuffs Are Too Tight

I was awoken by a sharp ringing in my ear and my cheek felt like it was on fire. I gritted my teeth and forced my tired eyes open. I squinted up at the person standing over me and they slapped me again. I cowered and made some strangled attempt to get them to stop and my captor giggled.
"Wakey, wakey."

I recognised Olivia's voice before I had a chance to let my eyes focus on her, and I groaned. "What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing... I just brought you to our room, that's all... no harm there."

My eyes darted around me and I realised I was lying on our bed in just my jeans. I had to admit, she was strong, I was surprised she was able to lift my here on her own.
"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to stay with me."

"I can't, this won't work, you must see that."

"No, I don't see that. We can be happy together if you tried, but you've given up so..." She picked up a key from the side and twirled it round her fingers. "I picked a little something up. I thought it'd spice things up."

My eyes widened as I realised what she'd done, and I hopelessly tried to pull my hands forward. Sure enough they were chained to the headboard behind my head so I couldn't get up. I struggled against the cuffs to no avail and she watched as I flailed on the soft mattress.
"Get these fucking things off me, now!"

"I thought you liked role play?" She pouted, "I took a few tips from your songs... mostly 'blood, sex and booze', but I thought you'd prefer the bed over a chair; more comfortable for you. She pulled out a ball gag and smirked wickedly at me.

"Where are you getting this stuff?" I shook my head in disbelief as she took a step closer to me. "The Handcuffs... they're too tight, they're hurting me." I pleaded, feeling the uncomfortable metal cutting into my wrists.

"Yes, 'these handcuffs are too tight', that's how it goes, you're getting into it."

I eyed her warily as she crawled onto the bed next to me. She looked completely mad, I think she'd finally lost it. She set the gag down on the bedside table.
"Please... let me go..."

She lay next to me and ran her fingers up and down my chest. I tried to move away but she dug her nails in. "Now, now, that's not the way to behave when you're so overpowered... is it?"
She continued down to my waist and went to unzip my skinny jeans and I kicked out at her. She went to hold my leg still so I started kicking the other as well, making it as hard as possible for her to touch me. She finally gave up and turned to face me, her features dark and threatening. I couldn't do anything but stare back at her with as much anger as I could show without my face betraying me.
"Fine. Have it your way." She spat and grabbed my throat. I couldn't even gasp from the shock before she cut off my air supply, and my body thrashed wildly. The more I panicked, the more my vision failed and the room was soon a blurred mess.
I was relieved when she finally let go and I took a long, jagged breath. I coughed uncontrollably, my eyes watering and pouring down the creases of my eyes.
She got off the bed and picked something up, but I couldn't make it out over the tears that blocked my vision.
"Now let's see how tough you are."

"Please..." I croaked, but I was ignored. I heard the cracks before I felt any pain, as the cane came crashing into my left knee. I cried out, my damaged throat crackling the sound.
She brought it down a second time, just above my ankle on the same leg. Once again, I howled hoarsely, the agony spreading up the length of my leg.

"Are you going to obey? Or do I have to do it again?" She hissed, throwing the cane to the floor with a clatter as it hit the cold, un-carpeted wood.
I couldn't do much except cry out and hope someone would hear me. I preyed that Tré had been watching and was getting help... I had to think that, otherwise all hope would be gone.
"No one can hear you." She clamped her palm over my open mouth and my terrified eyes snapped to hers. She was looking frustrated, the once playful tone in her cool grey eyes had turned to rage.

Just as I started to believe her, I heard the door handle rattle. "Billie?" Tré's voice hollered, "Billie, you in there?"

I quickly jerked my head away from her grip and shouted as loud as I could manage. "Tré! Hel-" I started but her hand snatched for my lips again and her nails dug into my face.

"One more word and I'll do more than smash your legs in." She whispered harshly.

"Billie! Let me in! Billie? What's she doing to you? I'll call help-"

"If you so much as take your phone out of your pocket, Frank, you'll have to put him back together like a jigsaw puzzle."
It went quiet outside and I gulped under her palm, feeling lightheaded and wondering how the fuck I was getting out of this one.