1- To YouTube or not to YouTube...

Hello again.

Okaaay..... On with the story.......

Your P.O.V

It had been three years since you started watching the Lion and the Llama. Your obsession had increased so much in that time, it was hard to believe that you didn't live with them.

Non-Fangirl bedroom- a bed, a wardrobe/chest of draws. Maybe a desk and a chair. Sometimes a couple of posters.....

Fangirl bedroom- one bed with interesting-print covers, a wardrobe- the inside completely covered with posters. A desk and a chair for writing letters and fanfics, drawing fan art. One wall (ok, maybe more) covered with posters and a small dark place where you could view whatever you fangirl about.

Truly obsessed fangirl bedroom- usually just one bed... A whole wardrobe devoted to your merchandise- yes, you'd even hung up those mugs ya got. A desk and chair completely covered in fangirl related stuff - you weren't able to to see the table... As many walls as you could, even the ceiling, caked in posters- posters of anything. Your whole room a shrine, dedicated to your fandoms........

Guess which one your bedroom was like!

Thank god you were moving to a new apartment- you'd be scrapping most of your newspaper posters, but everything else would be accompanying you to London/somewhere nicer in London.

You'd been waiting for this chance.

One month later...

You were standing in front of your new mirror, hairbrush in hand. For once, you thought you looked camera-ready. Was this a sign?

You'd been having these strange thoughts since you got here, to this beautiful clean flat. (Well actually, being as lazy as you were, there were still packing boxes stacked high in the hallway...). You set your brush down and walked out into the lounge. Your gaze drifted to your computer, the screen entirely filled with a Danisnotonfire meme.

No reason at all.

A certain pain had been pulling at your head from the day you discovered the lion and the llama. This 'pain' was sadness, longing, admiration and pure extreme happiness all mixed together to create the over obsessed fangirl that you were. At least you knew what every feeling was about: sadness - thinking you'd never meet them; longing - to be a part of the YouTube community and make friends with them; admiration - how these two perfect dorks could become who they were today was baffling; pure extreme happiness - so damn obvious.

You'd been making lists of the pros and cons of YouTubing and writing tally charts. You'd drawn pictures and written notes. You'd asked people you knew and been kept awake at night thinking about it.......

Another thing you'd thought about: what the hell were you even doing with your life, anyway? What was there to lose? It's either success or scrap it. Did you want to live life as a nobody?

There wasn't much rivalling this, so what the heck, just go for it!

You were going to be a YouTuber.....