Chapter 3

Tyler's POV

Friday is finally here. Brian and me couldn't wait to get the party started. Brian starts talking about somethin with the tour when i zone out and start my own thinkin. I know Brian thinks I have feelings for Savannah , honestly i think im falling head over boots for the girl. She takes no crap from anyone, but knows when to let the little things go. A great example was when the waitress spilled that drink on her and she left 2 tickets and a $100 tip. She has a personality like Brantley. I wonder if it would be ok with him to take Savannah out tomorrow night before we leave for Georgia for the next show and then the tour is splitting up to different parts of America. I finally get out of my thinking when i hear Brian yellin my name. "Do what?" I ask him. Why dont you go ask Brantley if u can take Savannah to the fair with me and Hailey tomorrow night?" Brian asks. I actually think that would be awesome since its out last night and i havent been to a fsir since i turned sixteen. I think im gonna go talk to Brantley.

Brantley's Pov
I look up for checkin my set for tonight along with Savannah and i see Tyler walkin this way. "Hey Brantley can i adk you a question real quick and alone please?"asks Tyler. "Of course Tyler whatcha need man?" I said. "I was wonderin if it was ok with you to take Savannah to the fair tomorrow night and hopefully as a date if it was ok with her?" He says. I just look at the man for a few minuets while I was balancing the pros and cons of the situation. "Sure, but you do anything to my baby girl that she doesnt like and u will personally meet the holy father." I promised to him. Go talk to her and see what she says, but its fine with me just dont hurt her. "Thank you" says Tyler.

Savannah's Pov
I just got done lookin at my set for tonight and gettin a bottle of water when I see Tyler and my dad talkin when I noticed Tyler walking towards me. "I was wonderin if you would like to go to the fair tomorrow night as a date ?" He asks. "Sure why not it sounds like alot of fun especially if your gonna be there. What time do i need to be ready?" I ask. Tyler told me to be ready by 7 sharp and to wear something comfortable. Its almost 4pm and the sho starts at 7 so i have 2 and a half hours to kill. I woner if my dad would let me drive the truck round town or do i wanna go ride my skateboard?? Decisions decisions.