"I'm sure," I said flatly.

"What happened last night?" He asked innocently. I suddenly became nervous that maybe he didn't remember any of the previous day.

"Which part?" I asked while biting my lip. He peeked at me from under his arms.

"I don't remember coming in here," he replied. Well that clears that up.

"Um. I've got some ibuprofen in here, I don't know if it'll help," I said, reaching for my bag and fumbling around through one of the pockets. I took out the small bottle of pills and handed it to him. "Do you need water?" He brought his arms down and squinted through his eyelids at me. Shaking his head, he hurried and swallowed the pills.

"Ugh," he moaned again after trying to sit up.

"You should just rest," I said, pushing him back down.

"I'm sorry," he cringed as he laid back again.

"For which part? The kiss or getting drunk after and putting your hands on me?" I asked coldly. He flinched.

"I put my hands on you? Like...did I? Er.."

"No! No, nothing like that. You just cuddled up to me all night," I answered. He visibly relaxed a little.

"Oh. Well I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he muttered.

"It's fine," I said sourly. "I need to pee." With that I grabbed a shirt and slipped it over my head, and moved over towards the flap. Tyce grabbed my arm from where he was laying.

"Griffin...." He paused. "Talk later?" I thought about it for a second and nodded.

"Yeah," I replied, quickly exiting the tent and slipping into the morning sun.

"Hey there he is!" Hadley said as I approached the group who were already eating breakfast. "I saved some for you guys," she motioned towards the food on the table.

"Thanks," I replied quietly

"How'd you sleep?" Paisley asked from her seat at the table. Hadley looked over at her.

"Really good actually," I said. I scratched the back of my neck for a second.

"Where's Tyce?" Jordan asked. I think everyone was wondering but nobody else dared ask. I nodded in the direction of the tent.

"He's uh...he's not feeling well. I'm gonna take him so breakfast," I replied, picking up a plate for him. "I'll be right back." I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I made my way back to the tent.

"Tyce?" I called as I unzipped the flap.

"Yeah?" He mumbled. I slipped inside and he was still laying as I had left him.

"I um, thought you'd like some food," I said, holding up the plate.

"Thanks," he said, sitting up slowly.

"Sure," I replied before slipping back outside.

I stretched my legs and walked back over to rejoin the group. Izzie and Sam were finally flirting after she didn't even notice him yesterday, Chloe and Brooke were huddling and talking, probably gossiping, Jordan, April, and Paisley were concentrating on their food. I took a seat next to Zaiden and Hadley and dug in to some hash browns and eggs.

"I'm glad you got some rest," she said warily.

"Thanks. It's okay Hadley I'm not gonna bite you," I told her, causing Zaiden to chuckle. I looked over at him.

"So...did you two talk?" He asked cautiously. Hadley tensed.

"Um. A little," I said. Hadley looked at me sideways.

"So is he really sick or just avoiding everyone?" She asked. I sighed.

"He got drunk last night," I said flatly.

"Oh," Hadley and Zaiden said in unison.

"Alex!? What the hell did you do?" Zaiden yelled over to him. He looked up in surprise.

"What? What are you talking about?" He asked, looking around at everyone. Sam sat there silently.

"Well you two were with Tyce last night," Zaiden accused. "You let him get drunk?" He shot them a dirty look.

"He did the drinking," Sam chimed in.

"So you just let him? That's not very smart, especially when he's feeling down," Paisley added.

"We didn't do anything, just handed him a drink because that's what he wanted," Alex said.

"That's messed up," Zaiden shot back. "Friends help each other. They don't make it worse!"

"There's nothing wrong with him. My god it's not like what happened yesterday meant anything," Sam yelled. My jaw tightened.

"Just drop it. Everyone, please. Just forget it," I said quietly, covering my face with my hand.

"Griffin," Hadley tried to say, but I stopped her.

"Can we just eat? Please?" I said, looking at my plate. Everyone else settled into silence and picked at their food.