chap 4 her story and arguments

Jack's pov

After mornings incident I lend snowflake one of my sweaters. "Ok will you please explain how all this happened? Or how you are some kind of cat person thing ? " I sat in front of her on the table. She took a deep breath.

"its been atleast 3 months since the last time I was in my human side form , but my life didn't began as human but as a kitten. My mother didn't have money to give us a home but she knew her streets and alleys. So she gave birth to me and my two other siblings." She looked up remembering other stuff.

"Not even a 3 months old , a strange young teenager walked into the alley we were all in." She started to tense a little. "My mother walked out to protect us , but what she didn't know he had a bat. my mother finally notice but didn't have enough time so she had to think fast." A tear slowly come to view.

"she picked me up and put me in a box when she went to get my siblings the boy found them." Snowflake sobbed a little but she still continue.

"next thing lead to a next I jumped out of the box and saw that they were all dead." With that she burst into tears I stood up and comfort her. She finally calmed down after a while. "Now to answer your other question. I had to survive on my own and so at first I had to live in my kitty form for a while I ran into this cat who protected me until I was old enough to survive." She started to think one agian to the time of events.

"So when I was about 8 months I think I left and roamed the streets. Finally found an alley and stayed there for years dont worry I bathe." Now she was getting angry.

"but until a man came in out of nowhere with a bat once agian and swung at the box I was in...." then realization struck her or something "IT WAS YOU !" then she jumped on me. We both landed on the floor now I know something else about her when she attacks you she turns into her cat self ...how cute :3 . Now Trying to scratch me with her claws since she's a cat now I grapped the part where the cats skin where you grap on it calms them down or just makes them stay still but with anger.

"Ok calm down no it wasn't me the killed your family sure I have a pocket size bat but I only got it 3 months ago from a friend" snowflake was still growing at me. I had an idea "ok you know what if your mad then take it all out on me." Now she stopped growling and looked at me. I put her on the table and took a couple steps back. 'my plan was not to have her attack me but since she could just think twice and have a settle conversation I won't have cat scratch marks.'

"C'mon don't be shy hit me with your best shot." I had my arms open and waited for her to turn human agian but my plan failed. Instead of turning human she attacked me face first. "SHIT!"

30 MINUTES LATER

After she calmed down which I thought took hours she turned human and started helping me heal my bloody scratch face , arms , back , and trowing away my torn clothes.