Chi chi is CRAZY

I can't wait for marks Comic 😍😍

Chi chi P.O.V
   I woke up in a dark, cold and gloomy room. Tied up to a pole and having duct tape around my mouth is so gross.. Like it's making me sweat so I'll have pores!!!! Soooo gross! I looked around the room and nothing was bright or my style.. Pink. Ugh, if you're gonna kidnap somebody, make the room their favourite colour... Or just make it pink, I don't care about the other people..

  I tried looking for my phone but I couldn't find it anywhere.. That's right, I left it on the fucking table.. Shit..
Thats when nightmare Freddy came into the room " ah you're awake.." He chuckled darkly.. " yeah I'm not dead, I just blacked out.." I sassed, he grabbed my chin and made me look into his face " look into my eyes baby doll.." His eyes went from blue to red, I tried to look away but his hand was too strong. Eventually, I gave up " good girl, now whenever I say the word find.. You'll go find (y/n) and kidnap her. And, make sure to leave a few cuts to see is that's the real (y/n).. Got it? Now when I close my eyes you'll fall asleep forgetting everything else but of what I told you just now.." He then closed his eyes making me fall into a light sleep, not only hearing the sounds of Mangle running away..

~ 2 hours later ~

  I woke up and I couldn't remember anything.. I was untied, then, I heard a deep voice on my neck "find" then, I lost control of myself..

Mangle's P.O.V
  I listened to their conversation because I was worried for chi chi.. And my my! Freddy has gone mad!! After their conversation I ran away quickly and quietly as I could.. I need to tell foxy about this.. He's the only one who treats me like a human and not some messed up toy..

  Once I got to my destination, btw we all decided to hang out on Saturday and nobody knew where I was.. I quickly ran through the door almost hitting the wall " Mangle! What's wrong with ye'?" Foxy asked concerned "freddykidnapedchichiandhehypnotizedhertokindnap(y/n)forfreddytobehisslaveandchichiiscomingprobablygonnabeherenow!!" I talked so fast I couldn't make out what I was saying either " okay whoah, speak a little slower.." Bonnie chuckled.. I took a deep breath and tried again " Freddy kidnapped chi chi and he hypnotized her to kidnap (y/n) and bring him to her and be his slave and they're probably gonna be here now!!" I screeched.. (Y/n)'s face went pale and so did Marks..

   Your P.O.V
Foxy tried to calm me down but I couldn't.. Then someone was banging on the door, my eyes brimmed with tears and my face went white as a ghost.. Mark pulled me into his chest and told me it was okay.. Mangle climbed up the walls and opened the door.. Without any hesitation chi chi ran to me to tackle me but was knocked out by Mark " stupid bitch.." Mark mumbled " let's keep her in the closet, she'll probably lose Freddie's power.." I explained poking her side " she won't wake up anytime soon.." I added. Foxy and Bonnie picked chi chi up and threw her into a closet and locked it " well, who's up for pizza?" Mangle chuckled making a strange noise " ME!!" We all said in usion.

Nightmare Freddy P.O.V
   I looked in myself in the mirror and found out my red eyes went back to their normal colour.. 'that bitch'