chapter 9

She's back in his life and it feel so right.  Maybe this time love won't end.

Unedited.

I sigh deeply as I rolled over in my bed for like a hundredth time.  I tried my best to sleep but everytime I closed my eyes, Harry's face appeared.  With another sigh, I gave up trying to sleep and focus my eyes on the ceiling. And then the vision of our kiss flash back again on my mind
.I trace the spot on where he bit my bottom lip.  My body felt the heat as I remembered how he kiss me so deeply ,  how his lips covered mine, how his kiss traveled inside. 

Even though I washed my mouth with half a bottle of Listerine, I could still taste his lips on mine and his scent on my shirt. 

I was right I would regret it . He almost got me there thanks for my 'easy to get' description.  I'm still blessed he stopped because I don't know what will happen next if he didn't.

I put the pillow and scream just to ease the anger that I felt inside of me but it didn't help,  it grows more and more.  The tears that I was holding for about a few minutes starting to roll down to my cheek.

Why am I crying?  Maybe I'm just mad at myself for letting him kiss me.  Damn Harry for kissing me! Damn me for kissing back!  . Now great!  How can I save my ass tomorrow?  Maybe tell them that I'm sick,  yeah good idea.  Bad idea. Bad idea.  That's a shit excuse I would never gave the satisfaction for Harry. He will think that I'm affected by  his kiss. Which is incorrect*face palm*

I shake the thoughts out of my head and close my eyes.  I let the sleep invade me but just like every night  like the past few weeks,  my dreams were filled with memories of him.

Even though I tried my best to forget,  I still can't.

++++++

The following days went by pretty past.  Harry keeps me busy all the time that I barely have time to breathe. Do this , do that ,fix this, call that are the words I usually hear from him which is good for me.

Neither of us talk about what happened between us,  I think its not a big deal for him and he doesn't want to bring it up .

After that ' incident '  I keep myself  distance from him and I'm very careful on my every move  to avoid something that can light a match.

It's not easy to work with a boss like Harry styles.  He is so arrogant and rude ,he often scold me for being clumsy and saying some words that I couldn't swallow.  He was a bipolar, he had this mood swing and it's scared me a lot  because of how fast he could change his emotion quickly  . sometimes I ask myself , what did I do to deserve all of this, to end up with Harry again,  is this the  consequences for being a stubborn child?.

This situation is really hard for me , but I'm still happy because zayn is there to lighten  my mood everytime my blood boils at Harry. Zayn was so easy to get along with. He often laughed at our stupid jokes and he was so comfortable to talk with.  I enjoy his campany and it's hard to admit but yes , He's the reason why I'm smilling even on my hardest time here. But I couldn't deny the fact that I felt a flicker of jealous whenever he stares at Perrie ,he couldn't take his eyes off her.  He admitted to me the third day that he likes Perrie and he was planning to ask her to take her  out on a date.  I was sad really because I thought Zayn was attracted to me but it's okay,as long as he is my friend I'm contentedly happy with that.   

" let's go to the bar tonight " Gigi said in the middle of our lunch break.  I didn't give a glance at her because I need to finish my food immediately and save files that Harry assigned to me earlier.

" I think that's not a good Idea " Dean said with a sigh.

" why not? " Gigi asked, pouting like a child to Dean.

"Remember the last time we went on a bar, you puked on Zayn clothes after twerking wildly on the middle of the crowd '' Perrie said, emphasizing the word 'twerk'.  I mentally laugh at the thought .

" oh, I remember that, your stain ruin my cardigan " zayn said, laughing a bit and I felt my cheek heated because of his beautiful laugh even though I'm not the reason behind it.

" shut up Zayn " Gigi said shooting a glare on him and he rose his hands in defeat

   "Please baby,  just tonight it's been a while since we went again on a bar  .  I'm pretty sure they want it also... " Gigi said, running her hand on his arm.  She always do this thing in front of us sometimes, she was the one who make the first move on kissing Dean in front of us and she's not ashamed of it.

"Am afraid you're going to twerk on the wall again babe " Dean said, grinning at her.  She pulled away and tapped his shoulder playfully .

" hey Emily do you have plans tonight? " Gigi said directly to me and I look at her,smilling.

Tonight?  Well I'm planning to eat my dinner, call mum and sleep.  That's my plan  everyday.

" no I don't have any, why?"

" you should come with us! it'll be fun! " Gigi said excitedly  before I noticed his boyfriend frowning at her as he spoke.  " hey I'm not yet agree"

" you're going to agree eventually" Gigi said,  rolling her eyes playfuly.

" I'm in " Perrie said and I know what will happened next when I noticed zayns eyes move  on her  " I'm in too " Thought so.

They move there gaze on me and wait for my answer.  I thought for a moment and I imagined what will happened if I come with them.  What if I get drunk?.what if I got laid? .geez I'm over thinking again!.

I shrug off the bad thoughts before nodding " 'course, I would love to go "

After we finish our lunch break,  we move to our respective seats and continue to work.  I look on the files on the table and copy them in my system, after that I look on his daily schedule chart and arrange all his meeting.  Between typing on the computer, receiving phone calls from his client and the  files that he assigned to me , I heard the buzz and I mentally groaned for the 36th time in history.  I stood from my seat  slowly as I made my way inside on his office. I  stomped my feet as I walk towards him. I pulled my lips into a smile as he stared at me carefully before speaking.

"What's my schedule for today? " he asked, rubbing his jaw.

" you have a meeting with Mr lerman at 3 pm and another meeting with the investors at 4:30 "  I replied.

he let out a deep breath before opening his mouth " cancel all of that and I want you to be ready at seven.  We have  a serious business dinner metting to attend " as soon as he said those words, my eyes windened and my mouth fell open.

"Any problem? " he asked raising his eyebrow at me.

" I can't, I have other things to do... " I said looking down.

" Oh well, as you can see ... I don't give a damn about it......cancel that shit and be there at seven " he ordered and dismissed me. You're a d------- . I scold mentally at him before turning my hills.  Do I have a choice?  Of course I don't have.

*****

I just wanted to say sorry  because  I didn't update last Saturday,  I'm just having a bad times with my family.  I'm sorry .😥😢😭

And btw, thanks for the votes , comments and for 1k+ reads. you guys have no idea how happy I am.

I  know  some of you  were a bit confused on my story  , but please trust me. I know what I'm doing .😉

All the love as always.