3- Mansion

Agad agad kong inimpake ang mga gamit ko I put my make up at my Gucci Joy Large Leather-Trimmed Coated Canvas Weekend Bag and then I put half of my clothes at my Moschino Leather-Appliqued Quilted Satin-Shell Travel Trolley, hello? as if naman na kasya lahat ng clothes ko then the other was put in my Tumi Vapor Luggage bag
then I put my bags in my Prada Canvas bag and my shoes in my Red Rimowa luggage bag then the other things here in my condo ipapadala ko nalang kung san man ako lilipat

pero di ko parin alam kung saan ako pupunta.

So I decided to have my own house my condo kase is too little for me and my things then I bought a house near our Mall yes as I told you we have a school business and also a mall it was named by my initials so it is C.A (Courtney Armis) it was famous as if naman na di sumikat yung mall e may ari palang maganda na.

++++++++++

I am now here in my new mansion my driver drove the car in a mini rotonda with a fountain in the center actually this is the mansion of my grandmother but she died last year so I decided to live here ngayon ko nga lang naalala na pinarenovate ko pa to so that I can live here so now I will live here.

I walked into the door of my mansion it was big and it is two doors as I walk in I saw the grand staircase and a fountain in a center the stairs was in the both sides of the fountain in the left side is the grand sala for the guests and at the left is the dining room so when I went upstairs to check it out I saw the big two doors in the center which is the library then at the left I saw my Work out area then the sala with a huge tv then at the right I saw the stairs it was formed leter C and the mini bar

at the third floor I saw a two pink doors I guess it is my room actually I love red pero diba masyado na atang creepy pag red maalala ko yung sa insidious thats why ginawa ko siyang pink well I cant wait to see it then I go in and saw my round bed with a sheet of Louis Vuitton and poles around it with a curtain then at my left side is my mini sala with a 32 inch tv beside of it is I saw my walk in closet It was big and comfortable with a black and white plus gold painting at the wall and the closet was full of mirrors.

at the right side is a big comfort room with jacuzzi sauna bathtub a glass shower room and a powder room inside and the exciting part here is my Cr has an extension way to my walk in closet cool right?

at the fourth floor is the rooftop and the swimming pool it has a breathtaking view full of city lights a big WOW well baka mapagkamalan niyo kong probinsyana

agad agad ko namang pinadala ang gamit ko at inalagay kung saan sila nararapat I took a milk bath to relax my body and to make my skin more softer after my milk bath I put on the facial mask and sleep.

As I woke up bumaba agad ako gamit ang elevator hello? I wont exhaust mypself for taking stairs and kakagising ko lang I want to feel fresh after I ate my breakfast may tumawag sakin pero di ko sinagot iyon kase I was about to take a bath.

my phone rang again when I looked at my phone it was my bestfriend.

may pinagkakaguluhan daw sa school tinanong ko siya kung sino biglang nawalan ng signal.

hmmm who is it kaya?