13 Body scans, tentacles & guards

Start from the beginning

All three of us made it to the desk and alan organised everything with the lady with the red lipstick and the perfect smile.

After getting our passports checked,
We each put our luggage on the black rubbery looking plastic and it started moving as it took our luggage away.

I though, had everything I needed for the plane ride, which was just my phone. I don't think I'd be able to get off the plane mentally stable if I didn't have my phone with me to keep me occupied.

We walked along to the area where we would all be scanned. I always disliked this area the most, because they are literally scanning your body. I'm always freaked that they'll find an object on me that they'll deem dangerous and a whole fleet of guards will come and tackle me down.

My mind always overdramatises things, but I can't help that it does that.

I placed my phone on the tray and stood behind alan as I watched him walked under the bar.
He walked through it casually and the light above him stayed green.

Well that was easy.

Thats when it was my turn to walk through the scanner. I felt really nervous, I looked over at the guy who was sitting in front of a computer, he was looking at me, giving me a really weird glare.

Oh no! He knows!
I don't know what he knows but he knows something. He can sense my fear! He's going to call security. I look suspicious.

I felt my heart racing a little.

He cleared his throat.

Here it comes. The impending doom.

"Son can you please walk under the scanner." He said as he gave me an impatient look.

"Oh right." My cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "Of course."

I walked slowly through it, wincing as I waited for the beep to sound off.

But it didn't.

I opened up one eye and then the other as I gave a relieved sigh. I did it. Hah I'm so silly. Can't believe I was freaking out over that.

I collected my phone and Austin, Alan and I made our way over to our gate number.

We walked past all the stores and past the food court to the open area where you could see all the planes through the giant glass windows.

We easily spotted our party. Brendon saw us and waved us over.

"What up guys! Are we all ready for a fantastically fun time. I'm looking forward to some sex on the beach." He cheered as he highfived each of us.

I felt a weight on my shoulder.
"Glad you decided to come Ty." Alex said with his arm slung limply around my shoulder.

"Yo Brendon is there anymore of us coming?" He asked bredon.

"Yeah we're just waiting for one guy." Brendon replied as he continued talking to jack.

"One, two, me and you, fiv-seven. They'll be seven of us all up. What a clan." Alex laughed as he leant his head against mine.

Normally I felt weird when people got all close to me but alex was clearly a literal touchy feely kind of guy, and he was a cool guy so it didn't bother me.