Chapter 2

"..via, Juvia, Juvia!" I looked up and saw love rival staring at me.

"What's wrong" I asked tilting my head

"We should be asking you that, what's up?"
Lucy asked

"Nothing" I said not missing a beat.

Their worried stares turned into glares.
.
.
.
.
.
*ding"
Saved by the bell!

I stood up and clapped my hands.
Taking one last glance at them I turned around and started for the kitchen.I grabbed my oven mitts out of my drawer and opened the oven, the sweet aroma of chocolate went into my nose.

I pulled it out and sat it on the counter.
I got some chocolate icing out of my pantry and sat it on the cabinet since I didn't think you were supposed to ice stuff fresh out of the oven.

"Juvia!"

I turned around and saw love rival walking up to me.

"What is it?"

"Somebody's at the door for you" she said in a sing-song voice.

I blinked a few times but then took my oven-mitts off and went to the door

"Who is it?"

"Its me"

Its Gray-sama!

I quickly opened the door and it revealed him but there was also another girl standing in the doorway. She had Teal colored hair tied up into a ponytail and golden colored eyes. She wore a black and teal horizontal striped shirt and black pants with black fuzzy boots.

"Um....Gray-Sama, who is that" I said gesturing to the Girl in front of me

"Could you let me in first" He said impatiently

"Oh uh sorry"

I moved to the side and the Girl and Gray-Sama walked in.

Who is she? I mean she is so pretty and My Beloved was holding her shoulder!

I closed the door and walked into the living room where everyone sat on the couch and the floor. It looked like they were watching Something Like A Business.

I looked at Gray-Sama and saw him laughing with that girl.

I cleared my throat." Excuse me Gray-Sama but um.....who is she?"I said in a polite tone.

Erza grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"Yeah that's what I'd like to know too" She said crossing her legs.

Love Rival looked at Gray-Sama.

He sighed and looked at me " This is Mizu,
Miza Ryuu"

Mizu smiled and waved

"I was on that Solo job The one where I had to defeat the Llack Monster of Leather Village. Of course I defeated that ugly thing no sweat by the way " He smirked a little bit" I went back to the house of the Man who made the job request and he said he would pay me a little extra to take his daughter to the guild and make her a member of Fairy Tail.I told him I wouldn't take the money and I would just take her and he said OK. I haven't taken her to the guild yet but I will tommorow"

Everyone stared at Mizu.

She sweat dropped and held her hands in the air "Did I do something wrong?"

Erza smiled and grabbed her hand "Welcome to the guild!" She said and hugged her with her famous metal hugs where your face hits her armor extremely hard.