Controlla

"P-Papi, hurry," Nicki begged and Drake grabbed her tightly, somehow closing the nonexistent space between the two of them. The music of the party could be felt pulsating through the wall but the both of them knew that the vibration between the two of them was the reaction of their flesh touching. Nicki grabbed at his belt loops with urgency, and Drake was ready to rip her dress. Considering the fact that it was skin tight and basically see through, there would be little to no issue but he knew better, or at least he knew not to be that petty.

"Turn around!" He demanded and Nicki instantly did as told, feeling his hands move from her waist to her breast and the hem of her dress. He gripped her chest and pulled it from the cup of her bra, playing with it. Nicki let out a moan as he bit her neck, suckling it before kissing up to her ear. "You belong to me," he growled and ran his fingers across the thin soaked thong. Nicki moaned with a light gasp and met his hand at her center.

"Yes Papi," she answered when he pulled her hair, moving her head back so that their lips could meet briefly. Drake moved her body farther up the hall and put her in a darkened corner. The club was in full swing and the crowd could be heard having a good time but all Nicki could hear was Drake's breathing, his low growls, and her soft mewls as he teased her through her panties. "A-aub-" she began but he cut her off with a deep kiss. His lips captured hers and his tongue invaded her mouth gruffly, taking full control of her. "Oh God," she said against his lips and her eyes rolled shut as he bit her lip.

"Be a good girl and do as I say," he instructed and Nicki nodded. "Take off your panties." He said and Nicki grasps the straps of her Victoria Secret panties, letting the ambrosia that collected free before stepping out of them and placing them in Drake's hand. He stuffed them in the pockets of his jeans. He bit kissed up her neck, before meeting her lips with a softer and sweeter kiss. He held her face in his hands softly and kissed her forehead. "My Onika," he muttered to himself and her body shuttered.

"I want you now," Nicki said and felt his fingers between her thighs. Drake knew exactly how to tease her, riling her up to that perfect point where he knew he would have full control. His kisses trailed down her body slow, biting down on pressure points he knew would send Nicki closer and closer to the edge. Even with the club's music at full blast, and the crowd roaring, he still wanted to make her scream loud enough for everyone to hear her. This was in no way either of their intentions when she entered the club. Even on the arm of her boyfriend, the tension between the two was instant. Nearly a year of not exchanging words, piled on top of years of sexual frustration had piled up into that one moment when they made eye contact. But as soon as Meek spotted OVO and Young Money he was ready to do something stupid. It took much pleading from Nicki to get his to sit down and act civil, stating that everyone had arrived for the same reason, to have a nice time. Reluctantly he agreed but warned that 'if that light skinned bitch act out Imma fuck his high yella ass up,'. Nicki rolled her eyes, and knew that, that would only end badly for Meek whereas Drake would probably walk away unscathed.

Now while Meek was attempting to talk shit, Nicki got a text from a number that had grown unfamiliar to her, with the simple message "now." inside the grey bubble. Just looking at it and then back up at Drake was enough to make her want to run to him, but she simply excused herself and walked calmly to a back hall, under the guise of wanting to use the bathroom. But now here she was with her boyfriend's worst enemy's tongue snaking up her thighs to her treasure. Nicki couldn't breath, her head was spinning, Drake's pleasure making her weak. He teased the lips of her center and nibbled on them before finally drawing his tongue across taking in her delicious flavor. He moved her leg onto her shoulder and wrapped it around her as he devoured her with no mercy. Tears spilled down her eyes at the great amount of frustration he built up for her. Constantly bringing her closer and closer to her high before letting it drop with no relief. Nicki knew this game well though. He wanted her to beg.