pack leader

Your pov~
(Y/n):what the hell!!!???! The girls and tskunue looked at me like "shit he saw us". Kurumu:please don't kill us.I then laughed and said"I'm not going to kill you." They then looked at me in confusion. Mizore:Really??. I then said "would I be lying?" She then nodded in agreement. Yukari: we know you're sad-. I then said "Don't worry I'm fine" I then took out my fox ears and heard
something.I then threw my chained kanuai at a lin kuei member"GET OVER HERE!!!" And he was infront of me. I put my boot on his chest to keep him from moving. "What are you doing here?" He then said "Sub-zero wants to challenge you to Mortal Kombat." " Tell him I'll be there." He than ran away.
Inner moka:This is suicidal.Going against the person that killed you.I then laughed."you'd be surprised on how strong I am." Tskunue:I'll stay out of the way. He then ran towards the dorm.

Time skip brings you and the girls following you.

Sub zero:if it isn't the dog of shirui riyu. It's just you and me.(y/n):this time I will kill you. You then heard your step dads voice "FIGHT!!!!"

2 minutes later

"FINISH HIM!!!!"You then threw your chained kanuai at his head,ripped it off,and threw your sword at his head to pin it to the tree. The girls were amazed at how brutal the fatality was. Where as inner moka and outer moka thought it was sexy.

When you were about to leave,inner moka and outer moka clinged onto your arm.inner moka:Are you happy that you got revenge on him.(y/n):yes I am.outer moka then saw him smile. It was so cute that I started to hug him tighter(this is in inner mokas pov by the way). We both then then bit into his neck and made him go unconscious.inner moka:he's going to be mine and mine only.outer moka:you know we share him because we share the same body right.
Inner moka:Dammit I hate logic sometimes. Fine. Let's just get into our room.