A New Arrival

Inner moka and outer moka pov~Ever since we rejected tskunues confession of love he accepts us a friends

Ever since we rejected tskunues confession of love he accepts us a friends. Then a new student came to our school.

"I wonder what type of demon the student is going to be"tskunues said with excitement." Probably another perverted guy wanted to hit on us"kurumu said." Kurumu no need to start making assumptions about the new student". Mizore said sweetly. Yukari nodded in agreement. "You haven't even met this person."

Miss Nekonome then walked in and said"As you probably heard that we are having a new student.So please give a warm welcome to(y/n)(L/n)." When the girls and tskunue
Saw the new student they saw that he was a pyromaniac(a person who can use fire)

They saw his lifeless white eyes.Miss Nekonome asked him if he can introduce himself."my name is(y/n)(L/n) and I'm not here to make friends so don't bother talking to me". The girls were shocked at what he said.
Time skip

Inner and outer moka pov~
It was lunch and we didn't see the new student. Apparently he's on the roof alone.
"I'm going to talk to him."tskunue said. "Are you crazy!?last time I tries to talk to him and he threatened to punch me in my left breast. When I did he punched me. It still hurts."kurumu said. Inner moka then replied "That's what you get for being annoying". "Tskunue we'll go with you"replied outer moka.