Going Home

N/A- I don't own a thing. Twilight belongs to Stephanie Meyers while Harry Potter belongs to JK Rowling. My first crossover. Please review.

The day was very cloudy to match Bella's mood and it had been raining all morning to go with it. Bella was in her room screaming. She was headed back to London to her real father. "Bella come on, we are gonna be late," said Charlie on the other side of the door.

She was thinking back to her and Edward's talk. 'Do you have to go Bella?' He asked.

Yes' was her reply.

Edward leaned in and kissed her. 'Please don't go' he had stated.

'I have to' thought Bella. 'This isn't my home and my father wants me.'

End of the flashback Bella didn't care that he was knocking. She wanted to stay here with Edward. Not to mention her friends, but, Edward was the main reason. There were tears streaming down her face. "Dad" but, Bella stopped herself and said, "Charlie, I don't want to go."

Charlie chuckled. He knew she wanted to stay here but, her father was ready to have her back. He sent her to live with his half-sister when her mother died. Bella knew the story well. "Bella I promise everything is gonna be alright and you can also come back to visit. I will never turn you away. Your father needs you more than I do" he said.

Bella walked out with her bag sporting a frown on her face. Charlie hugged her as they walked down the steps. Outside the house, Jacob was waiting to see her. She smiled at him even if it had been a while since they had spoken. He didn't like her hanging around Edward. "I thought I would come by and say goodbye. Dad said you were leaving," Jacob stated not sure what else to say.

On one hand, Jacob was glad to see her go because it meant that Bella would no longer be around Edward. But on the other hand, Jacob would miss seeing her. They stood there for a few moments before Bella spoke up, "I am, but I am sure I will be back soon, Jacob. You guys can't keep me away."

There was a nod from Jacob who smiled at Bella. She gave him a small smile back. They gave each other a quick hug and Jacob put something in her hand. Looking down at it, Bella noticed it was a letter. She gave him a questioning look as she looked up at him. "Well, I wanted to give you a letter, Bella. I couldn't have you leave without saying a few things. Read it on the plane," Jacob told her.

Charlie sighed. As much as he liked Jacob they had to go. "Jacob, I hate to cut this short, but if we don't leave now, Bella will miss her flight," Charlie said.

With that, Jacob got back on his bike and rode away. Once they got to the cruiser, Charlie opened the door for her. "Charlie, do you think he will love me?" asked Bella as she got in the cruiser.

Not knowing what to say, Charlie shut the door then walked to the other side and got in. Charlie was never good with words. They rode to the airport in silence. Bella got out of the cruiser as did Charlie after they pulled up and parked. "Be good, Bella," he said hugging her.

Bella nodded as she grabbed her bag. She only needed one bag. The plan was to fly all the way to London to meet her father then they would go from there. It was a scary moment for Bella, but she had to be a big girl. Nothing was going to stand in her way. Quickly, Bella gave Charlie a hug before walking away as the tears fell down her face. Boarding the plane, Bella found her seat. Soon, Bella fell asleep. For the whole flight, Bella slept. "Dear, we are here," said the lady next to her as she woke Bella up.

As Bella grabbed her bag, she checked her pocket for the letter from Jacob. She groaned when she noticed it was still there. 'If I hadn't fallen asleep, I could have read it,' Bella thought.

Thanking the lady, Bella walked down the aisle to get off the plane. As she started to look around the airport, Bella grabbed the picture from her coat. It was of Edward and her. They were smiling so happy in it. It made Bella smile as she looked at it. Soon she noticed a man standing there with a sign that said, "Bella."

He was wearing a worn coat and had scars on his face. The man also was standing next to the woman. "Dad?" Said Bella in a quiet voice.

She was more scared now than ever. Bella zoned in on the woman giving her a cold stare before checking her out. The woman had on a down coat while looking to be much younger than her father. Not to mention, she looked like she was pregnant. "Yes it is I, Bella," said Remus.

As much as Remus wanted to run to her, he knew it wasn't the best thing to do. "Great," Bella mumbled under her breath.