Chapter 1: Jacksepticeye Backkk

-JACKS POV-

"Heyyyy babe! I'm homeeee!!" I screamed, hearing my voice eco the empty room.

I just got home from Pax and my baby couldn't come. I heard stomping from her coming down the steps and she welcomed me with a warm delightful hug.

"I missed you Y/N!" I said as she jumped into my arms and I kissed her

"I missed you too!" She said kissing me "NEVER leave me again!" She finished

"I can't promise anything" I said as I smirked

We let go of each other and we both talked about how PAX was, then I went upstairs to start making more videos. I had a colab with Markiplier and Pewdiepie we are going to play some games together like FNAF,Minecraft ( before you say that they don't play minecraft anymore I KNOW it's just for this book..Okay? You may continue) and Prop hunt. I went upstairs and sat down in my comfortable chair and called the guys.

~The Skype call~

"Hey guys!" I said joyfully.

"Hello!" Mark said a light fluffy response

"Hi! how are you jack?" Asked pewds.

"Great! So when are we going to do this?" I asked.

"Hmmmm....How about..." Mark continued to think.

"FRIDAY!!" Pewds screamed causing me to jump so high I fell off my chair. There was a big THUMP, then Y/N came up stairs and helped me up while the other 2 were being goofs, Aweing while I was being helped up.

"Thank you babe." I said as I stood up "But I can do this, I'm a big boy!" I said smileimg and putting my hands on my hips.

"Sureee" Y/N laughed and gave me a quick kiss before she went downstairs to cook some dinner 

I got back in my chair and thanked poods

"No problem bro any time." He laughed along with Mark and we continued to talk.

"Friday sounds good to me..." Mark said.

"Yeah, only thing is I promised Y/N to go to see Captain America Civil War on Friday..." I stated

"Yeah but she will understand right?" Asked Mark.

"I don't know?? Do I look like I know??" I asked.

"No..No need to get cocky your just a little irish man." Mark joked.

We all laughed and I said I would talk to Y/N about it. We all said our goodbyes and hung up.

Okay guys! Hoped you like this book and can't wait till I write the next chapter! Byeeee! <3