Addicting

Everyone thought he was perfect, but in reality he really wasn't. Adrien may be famous, and rich, but people only saw him for his looks. To most people out there he was just a pretty face and nothing more. To everyone he was just a shell.

He saw many faults of himself no one saw, he could go on and on about them. Honestly, he wished others could see those flaws. If the people saw them, he would have more personality in their eyes than he does now. Why was he born into fame and fortune? Why couldn't he just be normal.

Adrien sighed before looking back at himself in the mirror. He always felt lonely even when he was with Nino or when he was fighting with ladybug, the only time he was not alone was when he was with you. You, (first name) (last name), saw him for his personality and not just his looks, even though it was just because your glasses were broken when you met him. Adrien was delighted to finally have someone understand and listen to him, whenever you were around he could let himself go.

Adrien could not help but smile, that thought of you always made him happy. He quickly became addicted to you, he loved how stupid your laugh sounded, and he loved your bright eyes. Adrien would do anything to have the same eyes as you, they were so beautiful and captivating. Everything about you was captivating, amazing, beautiful. Every day with you something new would happen, just like how one day you and him were just playing video games, then your friend butters got you to play a weird game of wars thing. Fun fact, in it Adrien was a level nine thief named Rowan.

Adrien back away from the mirror and sat down on his toilet seat. His hand drifted down, palming himself through layers of clothing. Adrien bit back a soft whimper. Everything about you consumed his mind and senses, the way you smell, your rough voice, that mischievous twinkle in your eyes, everything about you came flooding in like a typhoon. (Your name) would kill me for this Adrien thought before slipping his hand into his boxers.