Chapter Six: Walking You Home.

You had agreed with Nishinoya, walking home alone with the darkening sky wasn't a good idea.

"I guess you can walk me home, also...thank you for the ice cream." You smiled, starting to lick away at your melting treat.

"No. It. It's no big deal." The boy stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "Which direction is your place?" He asked, lowering his hand as the two of you continued down the street.

"That'a way." You said, while lifting your finger into the air and pointing off into the distance in front of you.

"Hmmm." Nishinoya hummed, taking a bite of his popsicle. He lifted his finger into the air and pointed as well, his finger moving further away from yours. "Mines that'a way! Looks like we live quite a ways away from each other." Nishinoya pointed out, lowering his hand.

"Ahh if it's that far then you don't have to bother walking me all the way home. Halfway is fine too." You said softly, you didn't want to put him through too much trouble. Although he owed you; for knocking you over with the bunk receive and giving you one hell of a headache.

"Are you kidding!?" The boy exclaimed, leaning in closer, he was starting to invade your personal space...again. "What'll I do if I only walk you halfway home and something ends up happening to you!? I can't do that to a precious kouhai!" He said, his sharp brown eyes staring deep into yours.

Nishinoya, an upperclassman that never really took things seriously, other than volleyball. Was looking at you, dead serious about you making it home safely.. and what did he mean by precious kouhai? You two only met a few days ago.