Is Kaden Smarter Than A 5th Grader?

-shellystxr-: Tsaga, what do you hate most about life?

Tsaga: I hate that it's unfair sometimes, especially to people who don't deserve the pain in their lives. And the little animals and plants that are hurt or killed... It doesn't seem right...

TheGirlOfSmarts: To anyone really, what do you plan on being when you get older?

Verstellen: I'll take this one -w- I wanna be the owner of a pet store!

squiggly_rainbow: Kaden, what's your favourite TV show at the moment?

Kaden: I don't watch much television, but I like watching game shows, like Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? I strongly believe that I am, indeed, smarter than all the fifth graders on that show.

Winterstarlighty: (Safira) Why did you start posting art in the first place?

Safira: I saw other people doing it, and wanted to get my ideas out there for other people to see. I had a lot of stories and characters rolling around in my head and wanted to put them out there with all the others.

(now all I can think about are my OC's curled up into balls rolling back and forth inside my skull oh gosh)

Night_326: Safira, would you rather freeze to death or burn to death?

Safira: Uh... I think I'd rather freeze... At least after a while you'd be numb and wouldn't be able to feel it.. Although 'neither' would be the best option.

divergent_tribute120: What's my name?

Safira:...

...

Uh....

Raine?

*confused*