Family

For the last couple of days I found myself avoiding Brandon and hanging out with Piper and Tjay.

*in my room* "Piper! Just tell me alreay!!" I begged. "Fine, Tjay asked me to meet his family!!" She exclamed. "Oh My God!! Piper!! Epp!" We freaked out running around my room screaming for about 20 minutes until Tjay walked in. "Woaa, Clam down girls!" HE said laughing. Piper and i both plopped down on my bed. "What's up?" I asked. "I came in to tell Pips that we're leaving soon, do you wanna come?" Tjay pointed at me. "I'll think about it." I said, "Now get out a here!" I said laughing. He gave me a puzzled look. "I have to help Piper get ready, duh!" He chuckled then left.

"Okay, Bri," Piper looked over at me," you have to come!" "What? I thought meeting the parents was something you did alone?" I said cocking an eyebrow. "Well, lets face it, with out you i will say something stupid! You have to come! Please!?" She begged. "Fine, we have to get ready!" I said as i shoved her out the door.

"okay," I murrmed to myself. I picked white leggings and a flowery skirt with my brown boots and a brown tank top. I slipped on my jacket and walked up to Piper's room. "Hey, Piper you ready?" I asked as I opened the door. There she was. The beautiful black dress fell just above her knees. My mouth fell open. "I knew it was too much!!" She yelled as she ran back into her bathroom. "No, no It's beautiful, do not change that outfit!" I ran over and blocked her dresser. "Okay?" She said. We walked out to the car. Tjay was there waiting. His tie went perfectly with his pressed dress shirt and black pants. "Wow." She took his breath away. They are the cutest couple in the whole world. I thought as Tjay walked over and softly kissed her on the cheek.

*In the car* I sat in the back of the car like a child watching my parents give each other lovey looks on their night out. "Ugh! There's three seats in the front why do I have to sit back here?" I whined. Piper shot me that Just-Drop-It-And-Shut-Up look and I did.

We pulled up to a huge sagey colored house in the middle of the contry. Two figures stood outside waving as the car drove up.

"Is this your house?" Piper asked with wide eyes. "Yeah," Tjay sighed. We were all silent until we reached the top of the drive way. Tjay's parents ran up to the side of the car. "Tjay!" They said in unisine when he got out of the car. They were dressed up nicely and perfectly rich. We walked into the house.

It smelt of lavender and soap. The tile floors were cool on my feet. "Oh no please keep your shoes on." Tjay's mother said with a soar face. I slipped my uggs back on and fallowed everyone to the dinning room. And sat down on a side next to Piper. "You can have anything you like, just tell Maria." Tjay's father said as we all got settled in. Who the Hell is Maria? I thought.