Ch 3

*casey pov*
After dropping April off at her house I was on the way back to my place I caught sight of the foot carrying something in a net. I snuck over in time to hear that they were taking it to shredder. I couldn't let that happen! "Gongala!" I shouted attacking the foot bots making them drop the net to fight back.

They ran off soon enough leaving the net behind. "Yea that's right foot!" I shouted before looking at the net. I got closer to see what was inside but it's features were nearly indistinguishable with all the black fur. I pulled the net off and a long slender tail flopped down. "A panther?" I asked aloud seeing it's chest rise and fall. I glanced around before dragging it into my house avoiding my father and into my room. Laying it on a spare blanket I noticed it was bleeding from its shoulder. I bandaged it up the best I could. Not exactly sure what to do with the panther at the time I got around for bed.

I woke up just before the sun started to rise due to the panther. Wait the panther! I shot straight up in bed and stared into big Hazel eyes. Then slowly the black fur melted away except the ears and tail exposing pale skin. Golden  brown hair grew to the shoulder and the panther shape turned into a girl wearing a green shirt and black pants. "Whoa!" I said quietly. She was honestly prettier than April even with the ears and tail. She seemed scared though. "Hey don't worry I won't hurt you. My names Casey. What's yours?" I asked. She didn't answer just blinked at me. "Alright then I'll just call you night then. Now you can stay here but I have school today. My dad should have left for work so I will show you around if that's ok. After I get home we can work out a plan on how to get you home." I said walking out the room. I waited before she moved smoothly with the grace of a panther and followed me. I showed her everything and told her what she could and could not use and which rooms were off limits. The whole time she said nothing but I know she under stood as she would nod or give me a questioning look. "Alright I have to head to school now. So enjoy" I said grabbing my things and leaving the house hoping that she would be fine.