"It's ok just let me clean it up."He said softly. He held onto me and cleaned the cut.

"Why r u being so nice to me?"I asked making him look me in the eyes.

"Well Sky when i heard u were kidnapped i just thought of Jasmine all over again. I couldn't let that happen again. U remind me of her so much."He said with tears slowly falling from his eyes. I  wiped the tears away from his cheeks and he relaxed into my touch.

"Sing." He said to me.

"What song?" I asked.

"The one u were humming to in the shower." He said with a smirk growing on his lips. I nodded my head and started singing One Last Time by Ariana Grande.

I was a liar
I gave into the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
Feel like a failure
'Cause I know that I failed you
I should've done you better
'Cause you don't want a liar 

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything but boy I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything
But I got nothing here without you

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

I don't deserve it
I know I don't deserve it
But stay with me a minute
I'll swear I'll make it worth it
Can't you forgive me
At least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault
I should have been more careful 

And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything but boy I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything
But I got nothing here without you baby

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

I know I shouldn't fight it
At least I'm being honest
Just stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it
'Cause I don't want to be without you

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

As I finished the song Tyler was looking at me in my eyes already done cleaning me.

"That one?"I asked him. He nodded his head and put is forehead against mine.

"U look tired."I said to him.

"I am."

"Why?"

"I couldn't fall asleep knowing some rapers had my girl."He said calmly. At first I thought he was talking about Jahyla. "But I don't need to worry as much cause now I have her in front of me all safe." 

 Once that left his mouth he smashed his lips onto mine and soon our lips were moving in sync. He  slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which i refused. His hands moved up my legs slowly and stopped on my waist. He gripped my waist tighter and picked me up off the counter and I reacted by wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes.

WARNING: SOME SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS AREA.SKIP OVER THIS PART IF U DO NOT WANT TO READ IT. PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT U HAVE BEEN WARNED.(I'm kinda using other books to help me with this a little so it's not all my work.)

"If we start anything I wont be able to stop."He said to me. I nodded my head.

"Just promise me one thing?"I asked him.

"What is it?"

"Promise me i'm not a one time fling, that u actually do care for me, that ur done with the one night stands, ur done with Kailey."I said to him.

He looked me in the eyes and said the 2 words i've been dying for any guy to say to me.

"I promise."I smiled and crashed my lips onto his. He opened the  bathroom door which is surprising we were still in there. He threw me on the bed which caused me to giggle.

"Let's not do this right now."I said with an evil smile on my face.

"Let's do this when we r alone."I said.

"Ok but first..."Tyler said before i knew it the door was locked and Tyler was straddling my waist. He crashed his lips onto mine needly and his roamed my body feeling my every curve. His hands cupped my breast causing me to moan in his mouth which allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but he won. 

"Skyler if u keep moaning like that I won't be able to hold myself back."Tyler said huskily while leaving soft kisses on my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap feeling his 'little' friend poke my thigh. While Tyler kept leaving love bites on my neck I started grinding on him earning a moan from him and god damn was it sexy.

I started slowing down until I heard Tyler growl. Literally.

"Don't stop moving."He said to me. I started moving faster than i did before which got me to moan and Tyler. Here we r dry humping the fuck out of each other.

"Sky, faster."Tyler moaned. He didn't have to tell me twice.

"SKYLER HURRY UP PIZZA'S HERE!!!"We heard Braydon say. I jumped off of Tyler and heard a thump noise. I looked back to see Tyler on the floor. I started laughing until I saw the look on his face that said 'run'. And that is exactly what i did.

Its nice to finally be home with my family. But we all know that this isn't over. All too soon will Michael show up with a bigger plan that might end up with one of us killed.

A:N I am so sorry again. Since its summer ive been a lazy ass and havent done anything. I promise that the next chapter will come out sooner. Also my book is about to come into an end.

Pleas comment and help me with the next chapter. And if u have any ideas to fix any chapter please dont be scared to comment. It would actually be really helpfull so I wont do the same on my next book.

Well thanks guys for reading and I hope u enjoy

luv u guys

later