"U brought ur pillow as a weapon?"She asked. We all looked at his hand and he did have a pillow which made us all crack up.

"No I brought a knife."He said back smartly."That i left under my pillow."

"We missed u Sky."Jackson said."We ALL did."

"I missed u guys too."She said. We all got in a group hug. 

"OW! Guys bruises and cuts all over me."She said.

Skyler's POV

"OW! Guys bruises and cuts all over me."I said.

"Sorry!"They all said at the same time.

"Its ok" I said back. They all took a step back and stared at me.

"Where's Esteban?"Jahyla asked breaking the tension between us.

"Yea where is he?"I asked the boys.

"I actually don't know the last time we saw him was the day after Jahyla was kidnapped." Jackson said.

"Give me ur phone."Jahyla said to Jackson. He pulled out his phone and gave it to her. She called him and put him on speaker.

"What?"Esteban said. It sounded like he just woke up.

"Get too Skyler's house and u will see what."Jackson spoke up before Jahyla could and hung up the phone.

"What time is it?"Jahyla asked while yawning which caused me to yawn.

"Almost 6." Tyler replied with shock evident in his voice.

"U act like u have never woken up at 6 in the morning."I said. He showed me his screen and my I wasn't really surprised.

"Its 6 o'clock in the afternoon." He said.

"Damn. I'm hungry."Jahyla said.

"Ur always hungry u fat ass."Tyler said which caused Jackson to laugh and me to smack Tyler and Jahyla to punch Jackson. 

 "Well im gonna go and take a shower and clean my cuts. If u hear me screaming u know why."I said and went into the bathroom and took a shower.

"Ow that burns."I said to myself. I cleaned all the dirt and dried blood off of me. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel wrapping it around my tiny body. I opened the shower curtain to feel a hand wrap around my mouth. I looked and saw Tyler and instantly calmed down.

"Don't scream im just gonna help u."He stated and slowly took his hand away from my mouth which had me rolling my eyes.

"I'm not gonna scream u dumbass. U know u could have knocked on the door when i was done with my shower."I said.

"Yea i know. U don't like being bad don't u?"He asked me softly.

"Not really. I don't even want people being afraid of me, it just makes me feel like im one of them."I said with tears falling from my eyes. I quickly wiped them away and looked down. 

"Tyler can u get out and let me out some clothes on?"I asked with my voice cracking at the end. I heard the door open and soon close. I dried myself up and put on a sports bra and some short shorts to get every cut cleaned up.

I opened the bathroom door and sat on the counter. Tyler cam in with alcohol, some cotton balls and gauze pads. He dabbed the cotton ball in the alcohol and looked me in the eyes. I looked into his emerald green eyes and saw relief and... love.

"I need u to sit up so I can clean ur stomach."He said barely above a whisper. I sat up and he started cleaning my cuts.

"Ow"I hissed and flinched away when he touched the cut that I got from some idiot cutting me.