Harry nodded. He raised both hands and rubbed them over Nialls cheeks. He looked deep into Nialls eyes and he got the Irishman to change the mood.

"I'll make it up to you." Harry whispered Harry. "I invite you to dinner tonight?"

Niall frowned.

"At your place?"

Harry nodded tired.

"Yes, I can't go out with anyone."

Niall took a deep breath.

"I'm your opponent in a movie? No one would suspect anything?"

Harry agreed.

"Okay, I'll take you to a restaurant?"

----

Niall didn't know what he had expected. They came to a large restaurant and as soon as some girls saw them, they shouted.

"HARRY!"

It was almost impossible to enter the place, but after many autographs could Harry get away from the fans and he blushed a little bit.

"You will also get to experience that one day."

Niall frowned.

"No I don't think so."

Harry laughed a little and he almost shoved Niall through the door.

"Well, I promise."

A waiter came up to them right away and he almost wanted to hug Harry.

"Your table is waiting, Mr Styles." then he kissed Harry on both cheeks and smiled big. "Should you go for what the chef recommend?"

Harry nodded happily, as if the two of them were best friends.

"And a good and suitable wine." He nodded to Niall. "And remember this face. He's in my latest film."

The waiter laughed and he looked fawning on Niall.

"Oh! I have an eye for such things. You already look like a big star?"

Niall frowned and he backed off, if the waiter would get the idea to kiss his cheeks. Harry was just amused.

"Table?"

They were shown there, in the VIP section, which only made Niall more irritated.

"I thought we would just eat?"

Harry blushed a little bit.

"I'm sorry I ruined that part, but I often eat here and I love their food."

Niall sat down. There were other guests in the room and many seemed to look at Harry's direction. Okay, so this was the back of fame? Harry just smiled and he didn't seemed to care.

"Come on and relax." he whispered across the table. "I'm here with you and you are the only one that matters."

Niall looked at him again. This was one such occasion when Niall just wanted to go away, but he stayed and he tried to smile.

"So what will we eat?"

Harry didn't hear the question.

"How did it go today at work?"

Niall hesitated. Harry changed the subject.

"Well, thanks, good?" he got up "And you?"

Harry put a finger over his own lips and he seemed to think.

"I promise you that you will be really big after this film and everyone will be chasing us down the street and do that as fans do."

Niall got up a smile that was genuine.

"No, Harry!" he said quickly. "I'm not exactly such a guy as girls like."

Harry disagreed. He leaned against the table.

"Niall, come on. You have everything?"

Niall blushed a little bit.

"According to you?"

Harry agreed.

"And I have a very picky taste."

The wine came and the waiter poured the red liquid in their glasses. Harry was quiet up until they were alone again. Then he looked at Niall again.

"I would again like to apologize for these days, but I promise you I'm totally you'rs this weekend."

Niall smiled and he sensed that Harry was serious, that he was sorry.

"It's okay."

Harry smiled big and he cocked his head slightly askew.

"So you want to spend a few days with me?"

Niall blushed. He drank some of the wine just to do something and he felt slightly nervous.

"Yes if you want to!" he got up shyly. Harry continued to smile charmingly and he enveloped Niall with his eyes.

"Yes, I want to be with you."

Niall looked into Harry's eyes and he felt how his whole body wanted the same thing.

"So I'll pack a bag and come over to you?"

Harry nodded approvingly. He put his chin on his hands and backed up his elbows on the table.

"Yes, and you don't need to bring much clothing."

Niall almost put wine in the throat. He got big eyes.

"But..."

Harry laughed, amused.

"Yes, but?"

Niall swallowed.

"No sex?"

Harry grinned.

"Who knows? I might change that habit, too?"