Chapter 37 - Key West.

Start from the beginning

"You ready?" Isaiah asked.

"Yeah! Hold on.." Tyler said in a low tone, jumping up and locking her door before plopping back down onto her bed. "Now I'm ready."

Isaiah glanced down at his white towel and slowly pulled it down, revealing himself to Tyler. Her eyes widened as his amazing size, snatching her attention right away.

"Holy shi......you're huge as hell.."" Tyler whispered. "No wonder why I still have small bruises. Heh heh."

"Mhm." Isaiah smiled as he bit his bottom lip, looking up at Tyler. "This what I used to make Kayson. Haha!"

"You are a mess." Tyler laughed. "You really are."

"So you ain't gone show me what you got?" Isaiah asked as he wrapped his towel back around his waist and sat in his chair. "I see you in yo' towel, too."

Tyler froze. She gave him a stunned look, watching Isaiah give her a sarcastic look.

"I......" Tyler paused.

"Come on, Ty." Isaiah snarled. "I can't rape you from the computer."

"I know I know I just.....I've never exposed myself before." Tyler gasped lowly.

"Ain't nobody here." Isaiah said. "I'm in my room."

Tyler took a deep breath and stood up. She turned her laptop towards her and slowly unwrapped her towel, dropping it onto the floor. Isaiah's smile flushed into a stunned look, glancing at Tyler's nude body. She smiled a little bit and paused, giving him a sneaky look. He looked at her plump boobs along with her curves and brown skin to match.

"Tada!" Tyler whispered.

"Oh my fucking god.." Isaiah whispered, staring blankly at her body.

Tyler watched Isaiah's member rise up in his towel, laughing as she placed her towel back onto her body.

"OH MY GOSH!" Tyler laughed as she wrapped herself into her towel and laid back into her bed, adjusting her computer. "Can you like, put your dick down?"

"I swear I'm jacking off to that the minute we get off of Skype." Isaiah said as he shook his head. "Seriously."

"Tyler!" Her father said, knocking on her door. "Are you heading off to bed for college tomorrow?"

"Shit! I gotta go, Isaiah." Tyler whispered as she closed her laptop and started rummaging through her pajamas. "Um, YEAH! I'm getting dressed for bed!"

Tyler loved Isaiah's body and he loved hers. Isaiah wasn't too buff nor too fluff. And Tyler wasn't too skinny but she wasn't too big. Sometimes, Tyler thought about doing "it" to Isaiah, but she didn't want to seem easy. She wanted to wait until she got over her fear of being raped. 

The next day, Asha and the others spent time shopping for supplies they used to make cocaine since they were running out of supplies, and Noah was out job hunting. I didn't feel like going to school today, so I slept in. I was tired of Mr. Umlauf and his shit, so I figured that I'd bail out and take a break.

I talked to Aunt Shay and she told me not to tell Isaiah that she called, because she didn't want him to worry. As bad as it sounded, I kept the info away from Isaiah. I didn't want him acting like a loose cannon when I told him, so I kept my mouth shut. I spoke to my mother and father and got my spiritual food, which was heavily needed over the past couple of days. After school was over, Tyler drove over to our home and gave me a weird look, watching as I sat slumped on the couch with my feet up while watching TV.