----

Harry slid up on the bed and he smiled big at Niall. His eyes sparkled and he seemed to look forward to this.

"Are you coming?"

Niall swallowed and he quickly noted that all the cameras rolled.

"Now?"

Harry laughed a little bit.

"Yes now!"

Niall walked over to the bed. He saw that only Simon and a girl were in place. They seemed to talk about something and they didn't even look at the guys.

"It's okay!" Harry whispered hoarsely. "We play our roles, trying to make it look real, and that's it."

Niall looked at Harry again and he hesitated.

"I'm not exactly comfortable with..."

Harry took his hand and pulled him down to the bed.

"Follow me." he whispered happily. "I promise that you will get roses for this scene."

Niall landed on the bed and immediately sat Harry close to him.

"Kiss me like when we were in my house and caressing me as if nobody is watching us." He put his head askew. "Can you do that, Nialler?"

Niall swallowed and he nodded. Harry leaned closer to him and he was looking for Nialls lips.

"Come on!" he whispered hoarsely and almost too excitedly. "I'll make it good for you and you don't need to feel ashamed. No one knows what we do."

Their lips met. Niall groaned quietly, and he felt how Harry pulled him down on his back. Niall tried to follow the movements and it took him a while before he felt comfortable. Harry lay down, almost directly, on top of Niall and he kissed him desperately, and it was noticeable that he wanted to get the Irishman going.

Niall spread his legs and Harry landed with all his weight on him. He placed his elbows on either side of Nialls head and he continued to play with his lips and tongue. Niall moaned a little. He did now dared to take the arms around Harry's body and he began to be used to it all. It was actually not as bad as he had thought. Harry moaned and he pressed together their parts down there. Niall felt that Harry brought the body back and forth over him. Niall realized too late that he was going to make a mistake. He felt how they both became hard.

Niall landed pretty soon in a surreal dream. He forgot that this was theater. He felt how Harry slowly let their pants slip off and in the end they were naked. Yet they continued and Niall couldn't resist. They were both totally inside the slightest movement, and their bodies were burning with fires. Harry pulled the covers up to their waist, and then he started. Niall groaned when he felt how Harry really brought the body up and down. Their hard parts landed between them and the movements was achieving true feelings. This was no theater. This was no acting. It really happened.

Niall groaned. He took his legs around Harry's waist and he tried to bring the hip at the same rate. Harry took down a hand and took the hand hard around Nialls one thigh. He held him tight where he wanted Niall to be, and he moved over to him harder and he kissed Niall as if this was life-changing.

Niall stroked Harry's back and his arms. He let his hands seeking up Harry's chest and right away he suspected that Harry liked it. When his fingers found the nipples, Harry groaned loudly and he almost started to shake.

"Continue." he muttered hoarsely. "Oh Nialler continue."

Yes, they were both on the way to one end. Niall lost the ability to think and he lost himself in Harry. They spun around and Niall landed on Harry. He brought the hip in the same desperate moves and he sucked in all that was Harry's lips. Harry took his hands around Nialls butt and forced him to be rough. Niall put his arms over Harry's head, and he felt how he soon couldn't hold it back. He ended the kiss and looked straight into Harry's eyes. Direct smiled Harry foggy.

"Oh this is the way it should be." he muttered hoarsely. Niall put his face against Harry's neck and then he reached there. He felt his whole body began to shake and he felt the liquid as was applying out between them. Harry held him hard and he seemed to like it. When Niall had calmed down, Harry spun around and landed on top of Niall again. He did the same thing pretty quick, reached the same end, and he pressed himself down over Nialls body. He shook and he winced until the body calmed down.

There was complete silence for a few seconds. Harry breathed against Nialls cheek and it was as if he almost fell asleep. Niall held him in his arms and he regained the ability to think.

"Cut!"

Simon's words made Niall to open his eyes. Damn, it had happened? It really had happened? Harry raised his head and smiled at him.

"Perfect acting?"

Niall blushed and he felt that the evidence was between them. Harry just smiled and he quickly took the blanket and pulled between them and took away all the evidence.

"Quiet!" he whispered hoarsely. "Simon didn't look at us and this was between us. Okay?"

Niall nodded weakly. He just stared at Harry. Was this the way Harry did love scenes? Niall didn't know if he would be happy or whether he would consider, that they just did the job.

"Perfect!" they heard Simon say. Direct rolled Harry off Niall and he sat up. They were sweaty and they were red across the bodies.

"Thanks!" Harry got up and he smiled contentedly. "Did you get what you needed?"

Simon nodded. He still sat on the chair and let the distance be. Niall panicked. Damn, this was just too much. Direct Harry put his hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

"So are you coming home to me?"

Niall gasped.

"Huh?"

Harry smiled awry.

"Yes, we need to talk..." he showed hoarsely. "I don't want to just leave you like this."