Finding out and Tell the Parents

Every guy knows when they had that "oh crap" moment and think "omg she is going to get pregnant!". Even with that already in the back of your mind you still are freaking out until you find out for sure.

  Your reaction may be that you fall to the floor or start having a panic attack right there in the bathroom but the best thing you can do to help her is to stay calm and tell her its going to be okay. She will be just as worried and freaked as you are if not more. Because trust me you might not have thought about your biggest problem, but she has, how are you going to tell the parents.

  Telling the parents is a teens worst nightmare. For me it went very well because I was the result of a teenage pregnancy so I caught a break. Her parents on the other hand was not nearly as easy. My best advise to you is to make sure you take them some place public so you know that your life is safe and you will see another sunshiney day.

First step to breaking the news is to get the parents in a good mood and have them not expecting a thing. Then once you've set the conversation let them have it in a very suttle fashion. Just come out and say it however you feel it'll best be worded for you. Remember be in public to keep their moods in check and lessen the impact of that quickly sinking ship.

  Don't worry if you think her parents are gonna hate you then your right but only for a short period of time. I had my father-in law hating me for months but now we argue about football and the worst part is...he hugs me. So just keep calm and stay by her side and all with the parents will be easy going.

All Rights Reserved

Remember to PM or leave a comment on any tips or questions.