Ch. 21

---Harry's POV---

I can't help myself, I'm in tears and I just want Simon there to hold me, he can make everything better by just being there for me. I have to wait a long time as Cal, Cal and Joe are taken in before me, the teacher is watching us the hole time but I know they are texting each other on what to say, they are all going to blame me, I just know it. I'm the weird kid, ofcourse they are going to blame me. What else are they going to do, it's not like they are just going to say, yeah we wanted him to flip the fuck out on us, no they are not going to say that, and it's going to look bad for me. It will be my word against there's, and they are 3 so the odds are not in my favor this time around, also this is a new school, they don't know my history. 

"Harry you're turn now" my teacher says as Joe comes walking out, he smirks at me as he walks away, they have all gone except me.

"So what happened?" the principle asks me as I sit down the chair that is in front off his desk

"I lost it" I say and I can't even look up

"so you admit that you hit first?" he asks

"I did, but they were making fun off me" I say and I know how it sounds, It does not sound good.

"what did they say to you? What started this?" he asked and I'm trying so hard not to brake down, I don't feel good and I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack and I don't want to, I don't want everyone to know.

"they were making fun off my mom, that she must be glad that she is dead" I whisper

"and then you punched him?" he asks and he looks so confused

"yeah"

"Joe said that you got angry because you didn't want to do a presentation on PTSD and that's how the argument started" he said and I just shut down, I start tearing up, he must think so little of me right now, I'm a problem everywhere I go, I can't do anything right. The tears start to flow, slowly at first and I try to wipe them away as fast as they come, but that does not last long.

My teacher has been called in as I refuse to talk anymore, they are both trying to get it out off me what was going on, but I was just done, I was shaking and crying, no one could even say a word and I was just gone, I want to go home, I want my dad, I want Simon there with me.

"want us to call your dad?" the principle asks, he looks a bit concerned about my behavior, I can't really blame him. I'm acting weird and I know it.

"No, Simon, I need Simon" I manage to say after a short vile 

"who?"

"my boyfriend, Simon Minter"

" is he a student?"

"yeah"

"OK I will call him in here, will you tell us what's going on then" he asks me and I just nod. Simon is then called in. But I just can't stop crying, I've broken down and I just cry, I start to feel like I can't breath and I just have to get out off there, the walls are closing down on me and I feel so light headed, I can't do this, I'm about to pass out if I don't get out off there, I can't do this. Where is Simon, I need him right now, I feel like I'm about to die, I just grab my head in my hands and I'm starting to breath heavily.

"are you OK" they ask me but I can't respond.

"Harry talk to us" my teacher begs me and grabs my arm, but I don't want to be touched, I just start screaming.